Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Surely this level of detail is unnecessary. They modeled the writing and logos in the taillight!! What?!.. There's a great shot in John's DF video where you see the manufacturer logo, with all this texture detail with the metal dimples on its face, and then he pulls the camera back and you're like.. oh so that was just the detail on the tiny logo on that car.. in the middle of gameplay, huh? But uh.. this might be even crazier for me haha. Anyway, I love it.
I'm pretty sure those tail lights writings are 100% just textures. Multiple layered textures with different shaders to simulate the glass and the inner parts of the tail lights I'm sure. But definitely not modeled lol.
They likely have access to the real cars so sourcing those shouldn't be hard.

Rivanov

Mar 22, 2018
The Netherlands
4l5CnLJ.jpg

GhvY1EF.jpg

mV4MBfI.jpg

crmyT6v.jpg

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I'm pretty sure those tail lights writings are 100% just textures. Multiple layered textures with different shaders to simulate the glass and the inner parts of the tail lights I'm sure. But definitely not modeled lol.
They likely have access to the real cars so sourcing those shouldn't be hard.
Haha fair enough. I guess the question was less "how?" and more "why?". If it was so simple, then I suppose.. but.. I mean, you still need to make the texture, right? XD

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Haha fair enough. I guess the question was less "how?" and more "why?". If it was so simple, then I suppose.. but.. I mean, you still need to make the texture, right? XD
Because there will be some people who willl complain if those texts aren't there I guess lol :P

But it's always nice to see when players find those small / hidden details that were put in by the artists hah

Mc Kane

Oct 31, 2017
No, but when I take a photograph I always keep in mind where I can place the watermark. After that, I just crop the image slightly on my mobile or computer so the watermark is gone. ;)

Actually, you can take the photo (so it processes), back out of it and if you only hide the UI, the photo will stay fully processed without any watermark, you just have to take the screenshot.

dJAIq61.jpg

iNUtyjC.jpg

x6zSXDd.jpg

c4jbR8X.jpg

qHfUKDp.jpg

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Some Forzavista detail shots. When viewing a car at a house, is RT enabled/does it count as "Forzavista"? Either way looks phenomenal.

SaxK1vE.png

chYMBzm.png

8EODPG2.png

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
can't quite figure out where to upload this (while on mobile) and have it retain the full quality but here's the vocho

5-B7-F7849-5-C8-F-41-D6-8581-A257-CFC0-F157.png

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
They don't enable RT in the screenshots yea? Hope sometime in the future they'd be able to patch that in. Would make em look even better lol

Maika_Fan

Oct 28, 2017
Where do the photos you save save to? When I save a photo and then go into photos within the game it's empty? Do you have to be on gamepass for them to save? I hope you don't have to link it to twitter or the like as I don't use them.

ImPacaTheCat

Mar 3, 2020
Is there any other game out there where the photo mode looks so astonishing real? Some pics here could be almost taken for real photos