Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
For all of July Forza Horizon 4 will be shown with every season as a theme each week. New gameplay, interviews etc.

Join Ralph Fulton and the team from Playground Games as we take a closer look at seasons in Forza Horizon 4. Learn how each season changes gameplay in a series of four weekly livestreams. The streams will feature never-before-seen gameplay and answers to community questions. The first in our four part series takes an in-depth look at Summer.

July 10th - Summer (VOD)
July 17th - Autumn ( VOD)
July 24th - Winter ( VOD )
July 31th - Spring ( VOD )

7 PM BST
11 AM PDT

https://mixer.com/ForzaMotorsport

Last edited:

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
Awesome!!!!! Major Gifs incomming

Join Ralph Fulton and the team from Playground Games as we take a closer look at seasons in Forza Horizon 4. Learn how each season changes gameplay in a series of four weekly livestreams. The streams will feature never-before-seen gameplay and answers to community questions. The first in our four part series takes an in-depth look at Summer.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Might pre-order the Ultimate Edition. FH2 and 3 made sure of that PG knows their stuff.

FH3 was fantastic on my PC so hopefully FH4 is just as good or even better.

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Set in beautiful, historic Brittain.

Let's go lads!

hqdefault.jpg

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
This makes me happy, these areas look really familiar.
I think this might be loosely based on Ladybower resevoir which is near the Snake pass outside of sheffield.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Loving all the imperfections and stuff on the road and the paint, looks great. There's a lot more variation going on in the grass as well.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
How the fuck do they keep making their games look so much better, this looks photo real at points.
so-beautiful.gif

Lucifersam597

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Jun 28, 2018
It's cool they are doing this but for me at least seems it will spoil some of the experience by watching all these streams. I'm on gamepass so I'm getting this by default

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Game looks absolutely incredible. I'm not suuuuper in love with the idea of not being able to control the seasons (or see them all in one playthrough) though. When it comes to fall games, I tend to try to blast through them so I can free up time for the next title to come out. I don't really play games like this with the intention of sticking with it beyond a few weeks. I feel like the vast majority of my play time will be spend on whatever the first season to release is.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Game looks absolutely incredible. I'm not suuuuper in love with the idea of not being able to control the seasons (or see them all in one playthrough) though. When it comes to fall games, I tend to try to blast through them so I can free up time for the next title to come out. I don't really play games like this with the intention of sticking with it beyond a few weeks. I feel like the vast majority of my play time will be spend on whatever the first season to release is.
You only need to stick with it for 4 weeks :P

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
Best looking graphics I've seen this gen so far

All of this with dynamic weather, TOD, and seasons! Changes how roads deform, water disapates, rivers dry up, etc. Every leaf is rendered individually with per pixel lighting

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
What do seasons change?
Lighting, geometry, weather, and handling due to road surface change.
Open world map season is weekly but you can always set the race to be whatever season you want using blueprints.

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
Very HIGH detail parallax mapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might be tessellation omg looks so good

Def tessellation can see the geometry build up :)

TheAdmiester

Mar 1, 2018
Awesome to hear they've added simulated translucency and specular bits to vegetation now, that's basically the only thing FH3 was missing compared to the competition.