• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
It's crazy how bad Epic's testing seems to be, literally every single new item gets disabled within hours of going live

(also you can still use the web shooters if you had them in a tent, lmao)

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
For those that haven't joined Discord yet - here is a link.

We're doing a giveaway for 2022 - guess the collab characters coming up in the year ahead (and post it in Discord whilst being a member there) and if you get the most right at the end of the year, you will win $50/£50/€50 (whatever your region is) of V-Bucks from me. The runner-up will have the skin of their choice gifted to them from me (one skin only, must be redeemed in January 2023).

Come join in, give us your predictions and squad up!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I assume the web slingers are at the Bugle? So far I haven't seen them.
They're in a few places. Seen them a number of times around Greasy Grove, have also found them in a backpack web-stuck to the back of a rock around the monster truck location.

For those that haven't joined Discord yet - here is a link.

We're doing a giveaway for 2022 - guess the collab characters coming up in the year ahead (and post it in Discord whilst being a member there) and if you get the most right at the end of the year, you will win $50/£50/€50 (whatever your region is) of V-Bucks from me. The runner-up will have the skin of their choice gifted to them from me (one skin only, must be redeemed in January 2023).

Come join in, give us your predictions and squad up!
This is cool, will join in next week 😊

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Avenger
Feb 27, 2018
I just got a victory royale while thwiping around the end zone with the web shooters, had to be the most exciting game moment this year for me

famicorpse

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Mar 15, 2019
Could not get a victory royale last night. Just kept coming in 2nd with my friend. Also, I hate the web slinging. But not because it's not fun, but because I can't hit anyone who is using it.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The swinging has no reason to be this good. Lol. Holy shit it's fun flying around, it's going to suck when they go away.

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
I keep getting matched with Wolverines in Impostors and it still makes me sad that I played one season too late for Doom. Really wish Cyclops makes it so I can get over it lol.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
llama-rama-fortnite-rewards-1920x1080-ed9aed17964a.jpg
Llama-Rama is back! Though this time you have to play Rocket League Sideswipe (mobile); to earn rewards in Fortnite.

- Play 5 matches (Banner)
- Play 10 matches (Back Bling)
- Score 30 goals (Spray)
- Win 10 matches (Contrail)
- Earn MVP in 3 matches (Pickaxe)

www.epicgames.com

New Llama-Rama! Earn Rewards in Fortnite and Rocket League Sideswipe

To celebrate the launch of Rocket League Sideswipe, Rocket League and Fortnite are putting on a new Llama-Rama. Complete Challenges in Rocket League Sideswipe for rewards in it AND Fortnite!

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Llama-Rama is back! Though this time you have to play Rocket League Sideswipe (mobile); to earn rewards in Fortnite.

- Score 30 goals (Spray)

www.epicgames.com

To celebrate the launch of Rocket League Sideswipe, Rocket League and Fortnite are putting on a new Llama-Rama. Complete Challenges in Rocket League Sideswipe for rewards in it AND Fortnite!

Sadly my phone doesn't run this game lol

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany

- Score 30 goals (Spray)

www.epicgames.com

Awesome. Unlike normal Rocket League I am actually playing this one.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing this on console more recently with a duos partner and actually having something resembling a reasonable time in encounters now. Just wondering what y'all use for controller sensitivities. From what I gather the general preference seems to be 40 vert/40 hor with 10/10 ADS on linear with everything else turned off. That seems wayyyy too sensitive and twitchy.

Feb 4, 2021
Brazil
This new island feels a little boring.. like, too flat? I liked the last chapter's better. Also the quest XP progression is too slow, I'm still Lv19 and it feels like last season I would be at Lv35 by now.

I rarely bother using the slide, some new weapons don't feel good, the webshooters are cool but I don't really like the Daily Bulge so I can only find then late in the game... when the storm leads me to a completely flat location so it's useless.

I want spiderman but I don't know if I'll stay interested for too long 😑

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
haven't really played much tried out the web shooters and dual pistols from a down player ended up getting a VR by wiping out like 6 people at the end just whipping around with them being unable to act there was so many around they could've been bots with how they were playing lol

but it was still fun how different the gameplay felt

Oct 25, 2017
So much of Chapter Three feels like Chapter One, only with some fun Save the World shading. Willow's mansion aka the dilapidated manor is making a nice return... Still waiting for some other haunts.

Solobbos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Finally got the first win of the season with Spider-man hands and some lucky headshots at the end. Loving the new umbrella, but now I can't play completely stress-free since I still need to earn the crowned Victory Royale so I'm not missing any emotes from the season.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Glad that I got my first win day one and with the crown; before the change. It was always so stressful to play knowing that I had to win at least once! XD

Anyway; some cool skins coming soon-ish:

Also, Winterfest stars in 2 days (Dec.16).
You can open a gift a day for two weeks to get stuff from pickaxes, gliders, wraps, skins (like Frozen Peely). Previously you could also wait and open more gifts; so if you miss a day you won't miss a gift.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
The crown change is a huge bummer. I got a couple wins early on and now my opponents are sweaty af so I'm getting 2nd place at best all the time now. No crown for me. 😑