• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Gaming, music, film, and fashion collide in Fortnite in the Icon Series. The Icon Series brings the artistic vision, personality, and attitude of top creators to Fortnite, building on previous collaborations with Marshmello and Major Lazer.

First up is Ninja. Visit the item shop starting January 16 at 7:00PM ET to get the Ninja Outfit, Ninja's Edge Back Bling, Ninja Style Emote and Dual Katanas Pickaxe. Watch Ninja's stream for a sneak peak at the outfit in action!

Village

Oct 25, 2017
This is interesting. From an advertising stand point. " I have a skin in the biggest game in existence " is a good ad

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
giphy.gif

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Cool. If they're good quality, go for it. Do you people cringe when people spend hundreds of dollars on sports jerseys?

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, fans will get what they've always wanted when they release the Martin Scorsese and Kevin Feige skins

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Good for Ninja, dude has been with the game since the beginning and continued to be an ambassador even when the game was at its worse.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
And people where telling me Epic will soon stopped making huge money with Fortnite. Lol

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
Unsure of how anyone could be surprised or have any issue with this. Ninja/Fortnite have gone hand in hand for a very long time now so it is really nothing more than a logical next step surely?

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018
I'd never buy this (or hardly any other skins), but it's kind of funny that this will make some people upset or angry.

Does he even play the game much anymore?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
They've had musicians so might as well do Streamers too. I'm sure they'll make a lot of money through this and (not that Fortnite needs it) I'm sure this'll get streamers playing even more, so win/win for EPIC.

Mr_DyZ

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 12, 2019

I'm actually very surprised they didn't implement this much sooner. The game is still big, don't get me wrong, but it'll never be as big as it was a year ago (maybe a little less than a year ago?). Should have struck while it was very hot.

4 Get!

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 8, 2019
Why would anyone even want to play as a streamer instead of the all other cool shit?

I don't know...from the perspective of someone who doesn't play fortnite and doesn't care about ninja, his skin isn't half bad from a design standpoint. It's got way more style than the JJ one that's being posted.