• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Enthus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
pee-hole-man-love-pee-drink-pee-fuck-wife-born-october-shirt.jpg

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I need to get some company shirts made up for my employees and I. I'm real tempted to buy these and hand them out before I let them have the real ones.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
These hyper targeted shirts are so weird and fascinating, especially the incredibly aggressive tone so many seem to take. It almost makes me want to use facebook again just to see what they try and advertise to me.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
insert german forklift warning video.
im okay on one. but when they get up to like max height. i always think its going to tip over soon.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who has driven most every variation of a fork lift available and done so accept nearly every state in the Continental US I have never seen anyone wearing a shirt like this, let alone going on about how proud they are of being a fork lift driver.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
What's wrong with being born in December? That's the month of christmas and chocolates.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
I have never done anything more dangerous than drive a forklift at a factory. Mostly because nobody told us anything about safety or that we had rights under OSHA. Was only taught the trick to pick up a nickel with your blades.

Being 17 years old is wild.

Cubaneyes

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
one time in a temporary job i had a co-worker fuck with me a little too much, and i legit took my forklift next to his and punched him and had a little forklift war....good times

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing
Theyre like bumper stickers for your body
If you ever wanted to give yourself the vibe of a trashy beat up pickup now is your chance

Silence

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I was forklift certified back in my 20's. It was like 5 minutes in the parking lot.

'Can you move it up'
'Yep'
'Now move it down'
'Yep'
'Now drive between the cones'
'okay'
'Congrats, you are an overachiever'