• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KelticNight

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like Ings, get the feeling he could do a real job for another Premier League side next season if the Liverpool team is too hard to get into.

Jerry

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
73LhEq6.png

Made my day

Clear offside

DukeBobby

Oct 25, 2017
You'd think Liverpool would be able to handle both the Champions League and playing the dregs of the Premier League in the same week.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this game does end in a draw, Liverpool will likely put everything into the game vs Chelsea next weekend

IF Liverpool get through to the CL final, then its not until the end of May so they will be able to go all out in the games vs Chelsea and then Brighton
Can't be leaving it late/to chance. We have a poor record at Stamford bridge. It'll give Chelsea even more encouragement.

Anything less than 3 points here is a mini disaster.

Timmm

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Can't be leaving it late/to chance. We have a poor record at Stamford bridge. It'll give Chelsea even more encouragement.

Anything less than 3 points here is a mini disaster.

I agree, this is just what I think Klopp will be thinking.

2 draws from the games vs Brom and Stoke would be a disaster yeah. Especially when wins in both would have Liverpool in the CL

Although I think Klopp has won both his league games at Chelsea, so record isn't that bad there now. Its still not a game you would expect to win though, no

Oct 25, 2017
Looked offside to me as well tbh, but I haven't seen a replay of it yet. Also not really arsed if this is a draw, I just hope we get out of it without picking up any injuries.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
This is probably not a popular opinion, but I'd be fine with us resigning Allen if Stoke go down.

Always liked him and thought he was a great squad player. Respected the fact that he left because he wanted to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.