• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
When Lucas Vazquez is in your starting team you can't have any expectations. Also Real's defence continues to be terrible, starting with Ramos.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Also this experiment of playing Benzema and Jovic together seems a failure so far, both look out of position.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to believe this's the same team (minus Ronaldo) that just 2 years ago dominated Europe. Fucking hell. It's hard to expect anything when your wings are Bale and Vazquez.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cagliari-Inter's VAR action sure is interesting. Half the shit they decided didn't have a decent replay, so we have no idea if the decisions were right or wrong.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
I already accepted 3rd place in la liga, quarter final in the CL and no trophy is how our season is gonna end at best.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
If we can battle for 4th this season things will be looking up with Saliba coming in next year. We still have Bellerin and Tierney to come back, Rob Holding too.
The Holding Chamber and these two will save us.

tc4kedl8qsj31.jpg

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These italian clubs never get any sanctions for their gross racist displays, it's no wonder this shit isn't getting any better.

They are completely inconsistent with that kind of shit. When there's major media outrage they can pull some big penalties (like when Koulibaly got booed a lot), but they also use that kind of pressure for the most stupid kids (like when they fined Juventus for that time literally kids on the grandstand shouted random shit at the keeper). Rather often though it's ignored unfortunately.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
They are completely inconsistent with that kind of shit. When there's major media outrage they can pull some big penalties (like when Koulibaly got booed a lot), but they also use that kind of pressure for the most stupid kids (like when they fined Juventus for that time literally kids on the grandstand shouted random shit at the keeper). Rather often though it's ignored unfortunately.
Matuidi and Kean getting racially abused by Cagliari fans last year was pretty big news and they still got literally nothing though.
Same for Lazio ultras who are in the news pretty much every season for something racist or antisemitic (or that time they didn't want women in "their" stand) and all I ever see from the league is ridiculously small fines. That's just not enough.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The Italian FA/Serie A or whatever they're called need to sort that out. Absolutely disgraceful from the same fanbase.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Fifa will fix it. £25k fine incoming for lukaku for wearing the wrong length shinpad.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Icardi saga is an endless rollercoaster. The guy sued Inter for unfair treatment, the club is considering loaning him to PSG.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Navas and Icardi going to PSG, great additions to the squad. Leonardo's done a really good job here.

Unless Icardi decides to play diva at PSG, it's a bloody great addition. He's not the most technical attacker ever but his opportunism is some Inzaghi-level wizardry, with some sixth sense for positioning. He doesn't usually shoot a lot in a match but his actual goal percentages at times were shocking, I think I remember a time some years ago when he had like 13 goals out of 15 consecutive shots in the championship.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
So happy for Guendouzi getting his first call up !
Thinking back to our old joke of a manager who benched him for months when everyone could see he was our best midfielder, I hope he's watching now.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he was sent on at 1-2 in the derby for sentimental reasons. I can't imagine what the real reason was, but it wasn't that.

Yeah, I know, I'm just looking for excuses :(

So happy for Guendouzi getting his first call up !
Thinking back to our old joke of a manager who benched him for months when everyone could see he was our best midfielder, I hope he's watching now.

Oh wow, he did? That's great for him.

But it also means Deschamps actually watches Arsenal games and still doesn't pick Laca...

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He replaces Pogba who's injured, so I don't know if he'll actually play but still good for him. And yeah Deschamps doesn't like Lacazette, he said before he's not the right profile or something.
If he wasn't calling up Laca back when he was banging in like 300 goals a year for Lyon, he won't now. It's madness really.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
So we apparently got a kid from Tottenham (not on loan either, he's "ours" now). Marcus Edwards.

Anyone know if he's worth anything?

Shav1

May 18, 2018
If he wasn't calling up Laca back when he was banging in like 300 goals a year for Lyon, he won't now. It's madness really.
Yeah the coach has some weird thing about personality. He wants to make sure everyone fits in well and are kinda sociable with each other. It's why he doesn't choose Laporte. He claimed he was "to himself " or something like that.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
If PSG manages also to sell Neymar and get Rakitic and even Dembele they would have the best transfer window among all top teams.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah the coach has some weird thing about personality. He wants to make sure everyone fits in well and are kinda sociable with each other. It's why he doesn't choose Laporte. He claimed he was "to himself " or something like that.
As World champions I guess it would be dumb to criticize their methods but that just seems ridiculous

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huge win for PSG there, again unless the dude and his wife start stirring shit there as well. The player could easily be sold for more than that without the controversies.

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
quite happy for Napoli's transfer window. Sold almost all the players who needed to go, except Hysaj. especially since this year everyone else struggled with definitive transfers for players out of their project.
Hopefully the new players will live up to the expectations(and then some - looking at Elmas in this case). I wish we managed to get James too, and maybe some decent CB to let Manolas and/or Koulibaly breathe in the minor games(no, I don't trust Maksimovic at all)

now it's up to Carlo to sort this out, 7 gols conceded in two games is unexcusable

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Deschamps seems like a douche then. I love the French national team but that's absurd. Plus Laca isn't introverted at all, him and Auba have fantastic comradery.

Status
Not open for further replies.