Status
Not open for further replies.

Muddy Water

Nov 13, 2017
A comfortable win against a bottom half side? Colour me shocked.

Though a good display here means we're going to be absolutely dire in the next one.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Keita had to dribble to his right foot.
Let the defense off.

thread feels subdued for maybe the biggest game of the season.
title race is probably over, but if Liverpool win, it seems really over.

Muddy Water

Nov 13, 2017
If I had to pick one between Liverpool, Leicester, and Man City to win the league, I would obviously want it going to Leicester, but there's just a gulf in class between them and Liverpool (I didn't watch them play City). Liverpool seem comfortably in control of the game. Leicester are barely troubling them while Liverpool have so much quality, it's like they're just casually creating and throwing away opportunities.

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
LC has been held to no shots in a half twice this season, and it was Liverpool both times. Just outstanding defense.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
without the lean, no pen but even though he tried to put the arm away, he leaned in on the ball so bad luck.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who would have thought PL would be the most boring title fight this year? +13 and one match less on Leicester, +14 and equal matches on City. Jesus.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's unreal. They are playing against 2nd place in the standings, winning 0-4 (without red cards or other shenanigans) in their home. They have 52 points after 18 matches, which means they've met all teams but one and only tied once, winning 17 times. At this rate they're gonna finish around 110 points. If they keep up this pace this will be one of the most dominant seasons in any major championship ever.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
If Hendo gets injured here LFC we'll have had 1 injury per game for like the last 5 games now. Bollocks

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
We're not just officially the best team in the world, we ARE the best team in the world.

Kronvilt

Oct 28, 2017
So it's over... My non Liverpool fan friends kept telling me the title race was over, but Liverpool has been here before and lost it. I'm niw starting to believe it's over.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At this point I am legitimately afraid of Liverpool in UCL. I mean they won last year, but they were not always dominant per se. At this point by February they can have fucking toddlers playing in the PL matches and have their full squad prepare for the UCL matches 24/7.

Dec 12, 2017
It's funny. LC looked like the side that was hung over after winning a championship in Qatar and LFC looked like the hungry team in second place trying to make up points in the table.

And we have a game in hand.

#goreds

INST

Nov 2, 2017
At this point I am legitimately afraid of Liverpool in UCL. I mean they won last year, but they were not always dominant per se. At this point by February they can have fucking toddlers playing in the PL matches and have their full squad prepare for the UCL matches 24/7.

Think PL is priority #1 for them. That being said: can't imagine any other team besting Liverpool over 2 games. Maybe FC Messi if he's feeling it, other than that...

Dec 12, 2017
LC had the pitchmowers out there while players were still walking off. Holy shit! 😂🤣😭

I've never seen anything like that!

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France

taa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.