• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
kicker.de said:
Am Montagabend tagte der Aufsichtsrat des FC Bayern und beriet über die Beförderung von Hasan Salihamidzic vom Sportdirektor zum Sportvorstand. Die soll auch erfolgen, allerdings erst zum 1. Juli 2020. Das Gremium attestierte laut einer Mitteilung des Vereins dem 42-Jährigen "hervorragende Arbeit".

TL;DR: Salihamidzic is getting a promotion to the executives board as sporting director. His work was "outstanding".

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
EJITwcOXYAMlkyP

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Southgate has handled this well. Not sure about his tactics but his man management in general seems to be pretty good.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
It shows the type of person Sterling is, egotistical . 'How dare you beat me'

Last edited:

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
My rose bush attacked me yesterday and I have more damage than that.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
My rose bush attacked me yesterday and I have more damage than that.

giphy.gif

I really like Sterling in the past few years, especially on the subject of racism, calling out the media as well as becoming arguably the most improved and influential player at Manchester City.

But he has kind of soured all his good work in the past 24 hours, and his attitude — although occasionally understandable when the odd foul were given for very little — was rather poor.

The fact that Gomez hardly looked bothered by the outcome on Sunday, and seemingly handed the canteen situation as well as he could, it makes Sterling character appear quite feeble in comparison.

A real shame.

Timmm

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
giphy.gif

I really like Sterling in the past few years, especially on the subject of racism, calling out the media as well as becoming arguably the most improved and influential player at Manchester City.

But he has kind of soured all his good work in the past 24 hours, and his attitude — although occasionally understandable when the odd foul were given for very little — was rather poor.

The fact that Gomez hardly looked bothered by the outcome on Sunday, and seemingly handed the canteen situation as well as he could, it makes Sterling character appear quite feeble in comparison.

A real shame.

He's being a prick here but it doesn't undo the work he did with calling out racism & how shit the press are in general, that outweighs this quite significantly

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
He's being a prick here but it doesn't undo the work he did with calling out racism & how shit the press are in general, that outweighs this quite significantly
Sterling didn't speak out against Bernardo didn't he, IIRC he even defended him? That's soured me on him, far more than this latest incident

Timmm

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Sterling didn't speak out against Bernardo didn't he, IIRC he even defended him? That's soured me on him, far more than this latest incident

Not sure on this one - it might also be that he was pressured by the club into defending a team mate, we don't really know.

Any criticism he gets for acting like a little shit here, or for becoming a landlord the other week is fair game as far as I'm concerned though

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure on this one - it might also be that he was pressured by the club into defending a team mate, we don't really know.

Any criticism he gets for acting like a little shit here, or for becoming a landlord the other week is fair game as far as I'm concerned though

All he's done is speak out on issues that affect him. As soon it was someone else, he went quiet.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
Raheem Sterling buys entire row of houses to help his fiancee's dream career

The 24-year-old Manchester City and England player bought six new homes in an unfashionable part of Stockport which are being advertised with a rent of£750 a month.

"It's hardly a place you'd expect a millionaire footballer to invest in. I mean it is a bit rundown."
The house are being advertised for rent at £750 a month.
The neighbour added: "I've been inside them and they are lovely but they are a bit expensive for the area.
"Most places around here go for less than that, more like £600.'

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
The absolute bastard. Buying houses, doing them up and renting them out.

Timmm

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
The absolute bastard. Buying houses, doing them up and renting them out.

Resetera severely lacks a TORY emoji that I can reply to this with

I mean buying multiple houses and pricing the locals out of them is pretty cuntish yeah. Let's not pretend he's doing it out of charity lol.

I grew up in the area hes bought those houses - its a shithole - hes defo land baroning there

Purdy

Oct 27, 2017
Sterling's a shithouse of the highest order, no PR team to direct him in the canteen. Would love the scenes if our players head to the euros with big ears or the league again and them nothing meaningful

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge

Perhaps I shouldn't have used the word 'all' (when referring to his good work) however, it does leave me feeling a little bit disheartened, and once the subject is about somebody else in a similar scenario, he hasn't really leant over backwards to help those out.

He's still a great footballer and a good ambassador for kicking racism out of the game, the Bernardo Silva bollocks notwithstanding...

Easily the most likeable manager going — looks like the sort you'd happy go out for a drink with!

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
December is going to be what determines the EPL champ. 8 games in one month. It's going to test how strong the tops teams can be.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Really worried about how we're gonna handle it. Just can't help but feel our key players are gonna get injured.
You've a tidy buffer to be able to lean on. That many games will be the test but Klopp has learned from his first winter in the UK tbh.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Remember lads, just because its international break, don't go wandering around on the forum catching bans.

Someone does every time this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.