Status
Not open for further replies.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hoping Casillas is gonna be okay, and my god at that card. This country is fucking disgraceful sometimes...

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Valverde benching the most press resistant player in the team against a high pressing team makes no sense to me. Let's see how it goes.

.git

Dec 4, 2018
United Kingdom
Damn so Ramsey won't be playing in an Arsenal shirt again due to his injury. What a player he has been for the club. How on earth have we allowed someone of his quality to walk away for free?

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Hoping for a Liverpool win but with any of the big teams, exceptional players like Messi (or Ronaldo, Mbappe etc.) can decide a game with a single moment, even if their team plays bad.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Milner starting, Gomez full back? Ookaay...

Not opposed to trying Keita in a more forward role but maybe don't test it out at the bloody Nou Camp!

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Milner starting, Gomez full back? Ookaay...

Not opposed to trying Keita in a more forward role but maybe don't test it out at the bloody Nou Camp!
Trent would be no good in defending, he's an extra winger, always has been. He's good enough to soak up attacks, but this isn't just any attack. Suring up defence is the right call to me.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
The hell @ that Liverpool line-up. Klopp pulling a Guardiola. Expecting a Barca smashing.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Could see us going 4-2-3-1 out there actually. Salah in the middle, Mane right, Bobby left and depending on how Klopp feels could have a 2 of Fabinho/Milner with Hendo just ahead or Wijnaldum and Hendo switching between holding and attacking.

I was pretty close. Surprised by no TAA but makes sense if we want to shift to 3 at the back out of possession.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Don't often see Liverpool carved open so easily

Great goal

Status
Not open for further replies.