• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They Roma'd it.

Always bottling it

UG2ZQrO.png

i5KO2Ob.png

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Just in case anyone wasn't sure about Millwall fans.

Here's a kid that's been indoctrinated.

papercan

Oct 25, 2017
QuOwXfK.png

Spurs pile on the pressure, even bbc getting into the swing of things.
If Poch really did say that the FA cup is pointless then maybe he's no good for united as that won't sit well with those fans, Surprised he said that given tottenham could do with a trophy, especially knowing they will never win the league, maybe he's already given up hope.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Tell chelsea to watch out for adam reach

All about Sam Hutchinson today.

Tipped for big things at Chelsea as a youth, but his career has been dogged by injuries. Was told by Drs to retire and I think even did at one point. Plays every game like it's his last and he usually only plays half a seasons worth of football for us because of either injury or suspension, but in the Championship he's absolutely class.

First game back at the Bridge for him. It's unlikely but if we score even 1 I hope it's him that does it. Class player.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
QuOwXfK.png

Spurs pile on the pressure, even bbc getting into the swing of things.
If Poch really did say that the FA cup is pointless then maybe he's no good for united as that won't sit well with those fans, Surprised he said that given tottenham could do with a trophy, especially knowing they will never win the league, maybe he's already given up hope.

Was clear with the lineup he started he dont care about the FA Cup. And the newest rumours have Poch going to Madrid now. I think in Pochs mind the whole reason he put out today who he did is cause he is trying to rest the best players thinking he still has a chance at the league title, which is most important to him he has said.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Was clear with the lineup he started he dont care about the FA Cup. And the newest rumours have Poch going to Madrid now. I think in Pochs mind the whole reason he put out today who he did is cause he is trying to rest the best players thinking he still has a chance at the league title, which is most important to him he has said.
Seems a stretch to me to try and win the league now with the injury to Kane and Alli.

Oct 27, 2017
No issue with either use of VAR there. Chelsea player won the ball for ours, Hutch was late on theirs.

That said, why the fuck was our overturned penalty a drop ball and not a corner?

Oct 27, 2017

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
According to Football London webpage...

During the after game presser, Poch has just said, including him reiterating why he believes trophies are not as important for Tottenham right now as finishing in the top four.

Tottenham fans:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.