• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
My partner and I went to see the new Fantastic Beasts last night, and as a fan of the Harry Potter books and throroughly enjoying both parts of The Cursed Child at the theatre in London (flipping expensive though...), I thought it was really disappointing.

That poor Newt chap who was the main character in the first film is barely in it!

As much as I disliked seeing Colin Farrell turning into Johnny Depp at the end of the first film, he wasn't all that bad in all honesty. Seems to have actually put the effort into his role.

Jude Law as Dumbledore is brilliant too however, the number of subplots and the constant back and forth between various little stories just confused the heck out of me, and I was really paying attention. For a film about those mythical beasts, there was barely any to be seen...

I am being quite generous in giving it a 5/10.

Detroit is £13 on amazon right now. Tempted at that price.

I have got Dragon Quest XI to begin soon, but that is too good to pass up on. Thanks!

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Can someone explain to me a coach that coaches the 2nd most successful national team of all time can
- get kicked out of the group stages at the WC with the worst result of all time?
- later get kicked out of the shittier international competition 1 year later

and still keep his job?

giphy.gif

DFB is a disgrace. Fuck Loew, Grindl and Bierhoff. The 3 headed cunts of incompetence.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Can someone explain to me a coach that coaches the 2nd most successful national team of all time can
- get kicked out of the group stages at the WC with the worst result of all time?

and still keep his job?

giphy.gif

DFB is a disgrace. Fuck Loew, Grindl and Bierhoff. The 3 headed cunts of incompetence.
How much dirt does he have on the higher ups? Lol

Deleted member 8408

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

and still keep his job?

giphy.gif

Because Ozil.

He was bad blood in the dressing room. It takes time to cleanse and rid the rest of the squad of the disease he was apparently spreading.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
My black Friday shopping is nearly done. A nvidia shield tv for £135, a Wusthof chefs knife for £85 and a £60 sharpening stone.

The last 2 weren't even in a sale ffs.

Just the Lego Cooper in a couple of days and I'm sorted.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
The cycle of him fucking up and then being redeemed, and the football world heaping praise on him got boring a long time ago. The dude is a major fuck-up and all his problems are self-inflicted

...but it's okay because he cried that one time and was alright at kicking a ball around.

I mean, he is definitely mentally ill as well.

KelticNight

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mind that time he brought Raoul Moat a six pack but?

I was thinking of that exact same thing for some reason.

'On 9 July 2010 Gascoigne appeared at the scene of the tense stand-off between the police and the fugitive Raoul Moat, claiming to be a friend of Moat and stating that he had brought him "a can of lager, some chicken, a fishing rod, a Newcastle shirt and a dressing gown." He was denied access to Moat. In August 2011 Gascoigne sued The Sun, claiming that its coverage of him during the Raoul Moat incident interrupted his treatment for alcoholism.'

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
I was thinking of that exact same thing for some reason.

'On 9 July 2010 Gascoigne appeared at the scene of the tense stand-off between the police and the fugitive Raoul Moat, claiming to be a friend of Moat and stating that he had brought him "a can of lager, some chicken, a fishing rod, a Newcastle shirt and a dressing gown." He was denied access to Moat. In August 2011 Gascoigne sued The Sun, claiming that its coverage of him during the Raoul Moat incident interrupted his treatment for alcoholism.'
The police on the job must have been so confused. There in the middle of siege on an absolute piece of shit then Gazza rolls up like he's having a nice wee night in with him

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, he is definitely mentally ill as well.
The guy shouldn't be relevant.

He hasn't done anything worth attention in 15 years. The media contribute to his issues by constantly reporting on his antics.

but no, let's get him on Match of the Day because he's been sober for a couple of months.

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
The guy shouldn't be relevant.

He hasn't done anything worth attention in 15 years. The media contribute to his issues by constantly reporting on his antics.

but no, let's get him on Match of the Day because he's been sober for a couple of months.

He's basically skint. I think they get him on because football people want to find a reason to get him some money. When he was being treated before, a bunch of footballers clubbed together to pay for him.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Lads I need your help. What do you think is better: getting just the spiderman ps4 bundle as a second ps4 for my room or going all out and getting a PS4 pro and 4k TV (I'd keep my OG ps4 as well). I want another ps4 so I can use it if anyone else in my home is already using the living room one.

I feel like getting a PS4 pro for just 1-2 years of use until PS5 arrives isn't really worth it.

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not like your "do we just redo the referendum forever???" point is adding much

I'm was just pointing out that continuously re-voting goes against the whole principles of democracy. Pissed me off when Ireland did it for the Lisbon treaty.

I'm hardly stating that everybody who voted brexit is a racist where that thread devolved into

Status
Not open for further replies.