Hellers

Oct 27, 2017
brannigans.jpeg

The greatest crisp ever made.

Every now and again I'll walk into a shop in the UK and they'll have some of these on sale. Sent down from God herself for my enjoyment

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
KFC in the UK recently had BBQ sauce bites and they were amazing, they've been replaced with some super spicy variant and I'm sad.

A less serious answer would be the giant turtle that was apparantly so delicious we ate them all to extinction, none of them ever made it back to the UK because they got eaten on the way. I wonder how tasty they must've been for that to happen. It really sucks we killed them all too, humans suck.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
For some reason, regular sunchips don't exist here.
They exist everywhere else, but no stores carries them here.

I can only guess that sales were bad in this region and other favors fared better?

Dog of Bork

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Polar brand malta, the best tasting malta. Unfortunately I can never go back to the country it's in.
One of my Venezuelan friends occasionally gets these shipped, they're pretty damn good. If you have the scratch, see if you can buy them online. I googled Malta polar and got a few hits, but it'll be more than $10 for a 6 pack.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Costco take and bake Calzones from their fresh meal section, they were the best, they went seasonal like 7 years ago then completely disappeared a year or two later

DMPinheiro

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
These used to be insanely popular in Brazil when I was a kid. Now every now and then some news pop up saying it's coming back, but they never do.

hqdefault.jpg

Probably just nostalgia, but in my mind these are still some of the best chocolates I've ever had.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
MooseTracks had a 3 variety pack of the most amazing ice cream bars/sandwiches around and they told me they stopped making them.

MooseTracks-slide.jpg

It has been half a decade at least since I've seen them so not sure if this is the exact types but the point is still there. One of the sadness days of my life.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
this one ice cream they sold in Finland 20 years or so ago... i can still taste it in my mouth, it drives me mad.

it was coated in orange, i think guitar shaped, with the most delicious chocolate stripes inside... my god i savoured it, every single time it blew my mind. then one day i didnt see it at the supermarket, or the the other supermarket, or anywhere.

Kreim

Dec 6, 2017
still shocked they changed (and stuck with) Butterfinger to a different recipe... oh and these

was-their-low-melting-point-their-demise-1630286737.jpg

Also I have an ancient memory of getting upset at my dad for buying fruit snacks but not buying me these:

f348ca0ca98606bf1dfedf32d8b05f2b.jpg

I genuinely had a craving for them the other day, a clear but fleeting memory of what they tasted like. Crazy what stays with you.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Flair fruit pudding from Nestlé. God, I loved that stuff as a child in the late 70's and early 80's. There was probably nothing natural about it and let's not even start about nutritional value, but man, that stuff was tasty.
5d74295f-ac33-43e6-agkk80.jpeg

Oct 28, 2017
California
KMart food court nachos and

Keebler Pizzaria chips

Why can't we have nice things and keep them too 😭😭😭

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE BRING THIS BACK

m.youtube.com

1991 Keebler Pizzarias Commercial

Here is a 1991 Keebler Pizzarias Commercial that aired during a commercial break of Alvin & the Chipmunks.

Last edited:

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
There's a cereal in the UK that was around for decades called "Ricicles" that were basically rice krispies but with more sugar to make them sweeter. My mum loves them. They are her favourite cereal, in 2017 they discontinued them in an effort to lower sugars in kids food.

My mum has been heartbroken since and everytime we go to the shops she remarks how she misses them despite knowing how bad they are for people. I've told her to just add more sugar to rice krispies and she said she tried that but it isn't the same haha.

Edit: I've just read they're known as frosted krispies in the USA, does anyone know if they still exist there? Flying to Houston on Tuesday and can bring some back for my mum if they do haha.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I think it's been over 2 decades, but good lord I miss the chicken Santa Fe gordita from Taco Bell.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
resize

People covered many of the classics so let me say that I miss Andy Capp's Salsa Fries so much. Wasn't the greatest snack on earth, but they were distinctive.

Do you still eat Andy Capps? I feel they have changed their recipe in the last 10 years. I don't like them any more. I always wondered if it was just me and other people felt the same, haha.

I roll with the Chester hot fries now.

plastic love

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 19, 2019
It's not a non-zero chance, but Fiery Irn-Bru coming back is super unlikely.

It's Irn-Bru with some ginger (I think) to make it a little spicy but as far as I can tell never sold well, I remember going into stores and buying six-packs of it for £1 or less. Nobody I knew liked it or tried it.

SeaSilver

Banned
Dec 28, 2020
Watermelon Laffy Taffy with seeds. Discontinued long ago, sadly reminds me of playing soccer when I was a kid.
This reminds me of watermelon ice cream with candy seeds that Baskin Robbins used to sell. So good but gone 😢

Cheese Cheerio Chex Mix and Spicy Cheddar Goldfish
Goldfish just recently had a limited time Jalapeño popper flavor that was excellent. But I already can't find it anymore

Blairbat

Oct 29, 2017
Sacramento, California
when I was a kid they used to have cheese with their pretzels at target but they changed it so I stopped eating it. Now I'm vegan so it does not matter but yeah.

Oreo Cereal. While it does exist again now they took out the marshmallows which was unacceptable for me.

They had like these crispy M&Ms that don't exist anymore. I miss those.