• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018

D337w66WkAIAvWI.jpg:large

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of them sound like possible 4X games (gasket, Deck 13, saber, sumo).

#Believe

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
As always, interested in the Dontnod game, but I'm also intrigued by the Lightbulb Crew and Passtech Games ones too. Well, as much as I can be intrigued by one piece of artwork.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Ooh, a new StreamOn game?

Love those guys since E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy. Warhammer 40k is a perfect match for their "make you feel like ultimate bad-ass" style.

Edit: does this mean that we won't be hearing about Microsoft acquiring Asobo @ E3 now? Lol

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping one of those Games Workshop partnership games is a WH40K one centered on the Inquisition. The key art for the first one looks like it could be an Inquisitor.

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
There are some cool aesthetics here lol. Said it in a thread yesterday , Focus is low key one of those publishers that I'm always keeping my eye on, because at the very least their games at least look different than a lot of similar looking shit coming out from larger publishers.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Some GW stuff nice. Do wonder what sort of games these will be and definitely interested in Dontnod's game.

Scion

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to seeing more. A mid-tier publisher that keeps trying new things is alright in my book.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Some GW stuff nice. Do wonder what sort of games these will be and definitely interested in Dontnod's game.
StreumOn makes "shooters with powers" , so I'm sure this game will be similar. Their last game was a Space Hulk adaptation "Deathwing" .
Gasket Games is made up of former Relic devs, so RTS is a safe bet. Saber is finishing up work World War Z, a co-op zombie shooter, but they also did Mud Runner games. Most likely it'll be a shooter, but who knows? Maybe some kind of 40k Death Race game? :D

PowerUp

Mar 30, 2018
Vampyr and Cthulhu coming to Switch too. That's good news. Vampyr on the go would be sweet

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
That new Deck 13 project poster looks a bit like it's inspired by Horizon: Zero Dawn.
I approve.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird, I've never particularly liked anything I've played from Focus Home but they're one of my most closely watched publishers. So many unique projects coming from them!

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
A weird mix of titles with three word phrases that don't make a huge amount of sense, until we see what the game actually it.

I guess at this point we have no systems either but guessing PC and maybe Xbox/PS stuff.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Focus Home quickly becoming one very interesting publisher. Here's hoping these games can deliver!

Last edited:

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I realized recently that they publish quite a few games I have or am enjoying so cool news. It's kind of like they are becoming for mid tier what devolver is for indies.

Not really feeling the look of the Deck-13 game. After the Surge I would hate to see them go back to generic seeming fantasy, though I will keep an eye out.