Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

weartv.com

Gov. Ron DeSantis lifts all COVID-19 restrictions on Florida restaurants

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WEAR) — Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Friday morning that Florida is moving into full Phase 3 of its reopening. The order specifically lifts COVID-19 restrictions on restaurants. Restaurants can now operate at a minimum of 50% capacity -- meaning they are fully open. Gov...

Restaurants can now operate at a minimum of 50% capacity -- meaning they are fully open. Gov. DeSantis says if local governments try to restrict the reopening of any restaurant, they need state's approval.

Phase 3 also states that bars, pubs and nightclubs that derive more than 50 percent of sales from alcohol should operate at full capacity with limited social distancing protocols.

Update: no fines for not following mask mandate

Last edited:

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
tenor.gif

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Stay safe out there people. Fucker has blood on his hands.

Last edited:

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
According to Worldometer Florida had the most deaths yesterday for any state in the US at 172.

Edit: clarified time period

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Also saw this posted about him:

Like I've said before, one of the reasons Trump is cutting back on advertisement is because he doesn't need it. He's planning on stealing the election through other means.

Coolverine

May 7, 2018
the silver lining is the Biden voters will just revert back to more strict quarantine, while the Trump voters will bask in this stupid lift, exposing themselves, and getting sick in record numbers and hopefully unable to vote because they're on ventilators or dead.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Aww sweet, just as I am about to fly down there tomorrow. Can't wait!

/s

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
WTF does "minimum of 50% capacity" mean? If you have a restaurant that can hold 100 people, you're not allowed to just have 20 people inside eating? You have to be at least half full in order to operate? How would that possibly be enforced? Whoever shows up to the restaurant first won't be allowed to enter because it's not half full yet?

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
lol
for a second there I thought we were actually going to get this thing under control

for fucks sake
our numbers aren't even as low as they were the first time he tried re-opening

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I am surprised people literally haven't dragged Republicans to the street and beat them already. Like, they are killing you, laughing at you, and basically ruining everything decent in your country. The amount of shit Americans go through would make most countries implode.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully the theme parks still limit attendance. Due to social distancing in lines and on rides, the queues have been absurdly long. Its not rare to see lines spill out of the regular queue itself and into other sections of the park. The wait itself isn't very long but the length of the lines are ridiculous.