• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which open world games will you buy in November?

• Cyberpunk 2077

Votes: 2,258 60.4%
  • Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

Votes: 860 23.0%
  • Watch Dogs: Legion

Votes: 515 13.8%
  • Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Votes: 1,409 37.7%
  • Yakuza: Lika A Dragon

Votes: 710 19.0%
  • None

Votes: 565 15.1%

• Total voters

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely Spidey day 1. Still unsure about most other games like WD Legion. Will wait to see reviews/user feedback on them.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
CP77
WDL (comes with a 3080 card)
Spider-Man
and maybe AC:V if my wife and I finish playing everything else.

Ripcord

Oct 30, 2017
In for Yakuza. I'd be all over Cyberpunk if it wasn't made by a trash ass company of haters that seemingly don't know what the fuck cyberpunk is actually about.

Such is.

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
Getting Valhalla at launch, Cyberpunk when the next gen patch comes and Yakuza when it inevitably hits Game Pass.

Also, honorable mention to Immortals in December assuming it doesn't review terribly.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Just Cyberpunk 2077. I would get Valhalla at some point if it comes to Steam but it really does just look like another Origins/Odyssey rehash.

ravnelis

Prophet of Regret
Jan 1, 2018
Spider Man once I'll get a PS5 (99% not this year).
Maybe AC: Valhalla since I still have a preorder for a SX and AC:V is bundled. Maybe, because I'm not sure if I will keep the preorder and also I'm not sure if I'll even boot this game up even if I will keep it, considering all the Ubisoft bullshit.

EDIT: Cyberpunk is the only game on the list I will 100% not buy.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Interested in Miles the most, but I won't get a PS5 until 2021. I can wait until then.

Also interested in Valhalla, but I still have AC fatigue after playing Odyssey this year.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Cyberpunk for PC on release. Spider-Man when I get a PS5 down the line. Probably will skip AC as Odyssey beat that formula like a dead horse.

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
I've got Yakuza 7 and Cyberpunk 2077 pre-ordered and I'm ready to play on PS5.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Just Miles, if that.

Unsure of Watch Dogs: Legion, and I got enough AC/Yakuza games sitting incomplete that I can wait for the discounts that will assuredly happen in three to six months (And the PS5 upgrade for Y7).

Not supporting CDPR at this point.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Nothing. The Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games but Cyberpunk has thoroughly dissuaded me with its corny, transphobic aesthetic. Hugely disappointed with that one.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Just my boy Miles.

Watchdogs I'll be buying the cheapest used copy I can find after the Gold/Ultimate edition comes out.

Not supporting CP2077 at all.

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm just going to get WD: Legion. I made the mistake of just now starting AC: Odyssey, so I don't think I'll either be done with it or in the mood for another AC right away, even if everything about Valhalla has me pretty excited.

Definitely want Miles Morales as well, but I'll wait until I get a PS5 to play it.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Spider-Man and Yakuza

Though I might get Yakuza when the PS5 version releases since I'm like 5 games behind.

Cyberpunk I have preordered but the more I hear about it the less I'm interested

Don't care for Ubisoft games (why the fuck are they releasing two big open world games around the same time?)

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
All of them except Yakuza.
Eventually.
Miles and Watch Dogs at release. I happen to be one of the few people that has thoroughly enjoyed WD's apparently.
Waiting on the next gen patch or whatever it is referred to as for Cyberpunk.
AC I will no doubt play, but also wait until it goes on sale to do so, especially since I have the others to play.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
Probably just Spider-Man, and maybe Yakuza 7. My girlfriend and I have a backlog we're trying to make it through, but I'm still getting that launch PS5

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
A month ago I would have said absolutely no to AC and probably Watchdogs. A few months before that I hadn't really ever given a shake to the Yakuza franchise.

Today, I'll probably eventually get them all. Cyberpunk first and the rest eventually.

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
Cyberpunk on PC already have it ordered and I will get Spider Man on PS5. It's gonna be a damn good month for games. I might also get Demon's Souls.

Luxorek

Oct 25, 2017
Poland
PC gamer here, so no console exclusives for me. Out of other options, only Cyberpunk 2077. No interest in Ubisoft open world games and I haven't had a chance to play any Yakuza games yet, maybe in the future.

Deleted member 73264

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 28, 2020
Miles Morales and Yakuza for sure. I might get sucked into the CP2077 hype, but my current feeling on that is that CDPR can fuck all the way off.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Yakuza first, then Cyberpunk and then Valhalla which I got from a Samsung SSD promo running currently so technically I'm buying only Yakuza and Cyberpunk.

Theiea

Oct 27, 2017
Cyberpunk on day 1, Valhalla probably a few weeks after, depending on when Shaowlands comes out.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yakuza 7 on PC and Miles Morales on PS5. I would say Cyberpunk as well but CDPR has been doing a good job of making me loss interest in the game super fast.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
Hmmm, Watch Dogs really not thriving as a AAA IP with these poll results. Will be interesting to see if that's reflected in sales.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Miles and Watch Dogs. Well, I'll probably get Watch Dogs in October for PS4. I'm curious about Yakuza but not sure if I should jump in when I haven't played the others. I have Zero, Kiwami, and 6 but have yet to play an entry. Wondering if I should play them in order and get also buy the others I am missing.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yakuza I'm still playing 0 so can wait for the ps5 update next year although it sounds tempting if it's completely disconnected from the other games

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely Miles and maybe Valhalla. Will wait for the PS5 version of Yakuza and fuck that transphobic company's game.

LazerRanger

Oct 28, 2017
Have already preordered Miles Morales on PS5 but am waiting for reviews to decide between whether Assassins Creed or Cyberpunk will be the secondary game.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
2077 and Miles Morales, but I'm also considering Legion. Didn't get into Watch_Dogs_2, but I really enjoyed the original, so I'm not sure at this point.

I don't know what platforms I'll end up buying these games on and if it will be at launch or not. I might get 2077 on PC or PS4 and I might hold off on Miles Morales until I get a PS5 but that would likely be mid to late next year.