• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know we've got a million reasons to think this will be a mess...

But that was a good fuckin' trailer.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Chills man. The power of music… those Kendrick cut-ins were amazing. Looking good.

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
Everything is gonna be alright 😭

They was talking about the Guardians trailer being emotional, but my eyes feeling mad watery right now.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm definitely gonna be crying in the theater. Rest easy, my king. Rest easy, Chadwick.

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
The action looks massively improved over the first. This movie is going to be a massive cultural event. Just like the first, but bigger.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Amazing.

Duke, my man. Hope you're eating.

Me9DwYY.png

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Whew…the first good Marvel trailer. Only took them over a decade to do.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
I am not so excited for Shuri taking over, but I can not deny that is a fucking fire ass teaser, it looks GOOD

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Never got people wanting this to fail because of one knucklehead. Looks great.
Its a combination of her being a anti-vaxer and thinking T'challa should have just been recast.

A lot of history behind that character and he's an important one in the history of black superheroes. Just not a fan of how they've decided to move forward.

Hope people like it but just not going to be my thing.

Last edited: