• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
... and you can't tell me otherwise.

In some well measured hype for the game, the fan art season is hereby declared open.

If you haven't followed the game closely on purpose and want to avoid details on the game, this might not be a good thread for you - however, since the game hasn't leaked yet, you will only see stuff we already know from trailers, gameplay previews and Nintendo's official channels. There be no spoilers here (or they be marked!).

tumblr_pmwf3cFDdZ1tkv6a3o1_500.jpg

Source

Credit the artist if you support and/or denounce unreasonable ideas of justice!

the_wart

Oct 25, 2017
I like the ones that accurately portray Edelgard as the cold-hearted, steel-fisted alpha that she is.

Took me a minute to parse it though. Probably should have made the teacup more prominent in the first panel.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Cross-posting from the preview thread:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I find these charming

I find it interesting how the artist managed to merge the designs of both Byleths into something a bit more consistent for both. I personally would have just given Female Byleth her male counterpart's design, but I can respect this approach.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
is there a reason we're still using the "'x' has developed quite the fan art following already" title from like that original Splatoon thread on GAF instead of just naming these threads "*game* fan art thread"?

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
is there a reason we're still using the "'x' has developed quite the fan art following already" title from like that original Splatoon thread on GAF instead of just naming these threads "*game* fan art thread"?
Hallowed tradition, and also I'm allowed to perm anybody who does differently.

(No, I'm not.)

Error_404

Nov 12, 2017
Sorry if it's a dumb question, but has anyone found some good Blue Lions art that would fit well as a mobile phone background?