Status
Not open for further replies.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Selena as the nuke, Duessel as the tank and Natasha as the... obvious demote. Dat Absorb+ staff!

Edit: I want to know who this is.

Jd9tzRQ.png

She's ripped.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, the new Mythic has Canto.

Her special charges on turn 1 and gives 15 extra damage and adaptive damage.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That trailer was actually really good. Looks like the secondary villain is Otr, so we already know who Lif will add to his barracks next.

I'm not sure about the changes to AR though. The new effect is -very- powerful, having an extra unit changes a lot. But the scoring changes don't seem that good. Changing the defense setup is a pain already.

Its good to see pity breakers being a little less damaging as well.

Also holy shit that weapon Reginn has. I was not expecting Canto to ever be a thing in feh.

Anyway, any guesses on the silhouettes?

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Oh look, another free female 5* OC... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

That makes 6 free female OCs (Sharena, Anna, Fjorm, Eir, Peony, and Reginn) compared to only one free male OC. (Alfonse) And from the key art for Book V, 2 new male OCs compared to 4 new female OCs. They really need to start having a better gender balance in the original story...

At least Duessel and Caellach are being added. The changes to the summoning system are nice too, and they're gonna allow sparking on the winter holiday banner, which is a first for special heroes, so hopefully that's something they'll keep going forward.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
The AR team possibilities are crazy now. Triple Mythic Kronya with H!Hector and F!Takumi. Triple Mythic Ninja Lyn with two extra WoM dancers.

Oh and Reginn can kill your Healing Tower and Canto to safety.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
dwvD92o.jpg

S3 Key Art

New OCs...
Fafnir
Otr
Reginn
White Mage Hat Girl, who looks a lot like Sharena (again...)
Angel Lady #1
Angel Lady #2

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
That CGI clearly has higher budget than the others lol. All 60fps too.

But oh boy, Aether Raids update lol. I wonder if I can finally get a golden throne.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I've already seen theories that the two mysterious women might be valkyries and connected to Alfaðör. Would be cool if they actually advance that plot line this chapter.

Edit: according to Reddit, Selena's "new" VA might be a mistake. Guess who is also voiced by Julie Ann Taylor? Cordelia... Nephenee... and Fates!Selena.

Last edited:

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
What the f...they actually added Canto!?! The free unit is bonkers holy moly.

Edit: -3 special cool down at start 1 lmao

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've already seen theories that the two mysterious women might be valkyries and connected to Alfaðör. Would be cool if they actually advance that plot line this chapter.
I did think they looked a lot like valkyries. Who knows, the very first thing we got for this book was Lif talking about Loki/Thorr/Alfador after all

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
And these are all the new unit stats, formatted as HP/ATK/SPD/DEF/RES. We just gotta know the superboons and superbanes.

Reginn: 38/36/40/30/24
Knoll: 43/35/32/19/35
Selena: 40/39/39/16/23
Duessel: 41/39/18/39/31
Caellech: 45/40/27/31/33
Natasha: 37/36/32/24/36

That's by subtracting buffs and adding debuffs.

ClearMetal I guess when you think about, it doesn't help that there are 2 kind of characters named Selena. Albeit, one of them uses it as an alias.

And new tips and tricks video.

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
First thought watching the video: woo, mechs!

Second thought: New heroes look neat, and the changes to the Focus summoning is appreciated.

Third thought: Reginn is easily the most busted free unit we've gotten.

Not too shabby.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I did think they looked a lot like valkyries. Who knows, the very first thing we got for this book was Lif talking about Loki/Thorr/Alfador after all
They seem unrelated to Fáfnir and Niðavellir as a whole, at least as far as their outfits are concerned. I've seen some say they might be Huginn and Muninn, Odin's raven. But I don't know if I buy that; they look too angelic. Warrior angels to be specific, which would be valkyries. They can be seen giving Reginn her sword and the key art displays them atop the main characters and in the background, hinting at a role as 'overseers'.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
The tips and tricks video refers to Reginn and her family as "small folk" so I guess that's as close to dwarves as we'll see in FEH.

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone explain to me how the new lift system works? Because I put Peony on my raid team, and Braimmond on my defense team, but the max lift numbers didn't change?

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Can someone explain to me how the new lift system works? Because I put Peony on my raid team, and Braimmond on my defense team, but the max lift numbers didn't change?
  • Having the bonus offense mythic allows you to have one unit loss with impunity. Two offense mythics has a baseline score of 180, regardless if they're bonus or not.
  • Have a bonus defense mythic gives you an extra 20 lift loss; new baseline is 100 lift loss. So, double dark mythics give you a maximum loss of -60, but if one of those is Triandra, that maximum lift loss is -40
In practical terms:
  • Having bonus offense mythic enables sacrifice plays, which normally result in 20 lift loss post-match
  • In order to maintain 40 maximum lift loss on defense, you must have and use the bonus defense mythic every week; otherwise, you default to 60.

Oct 27, 2017
  • Having the bonus offense mythic allows you to have one unit loss with impunity. Two offense mythics has a baseline score of 180, regardless if they're bonus or not.
  • Have a bonus defense mythic gives you an extra 20 lift loss; new baseline is 100 lift loss. So, double dark mythics give you a maximum loss of -60, but if one of those is Triandra, that maximum lift loss is -40
In practical terms:
  • Having bonus offense mythic enables sacrifice plays, which normally result in 20 lift loss post-match
  • In order to maintain 40 maximum lift loss on defense, you must have and use the bonus defense mythic every week; otherwise, you default to 60.

I think I understand, but I still don't know why my max lift and loss is +/- 100 with the choices I've made?

Also I see an X over Braimmond in defense team select for some reason?

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
A reminder we moved to a new OT.

www.resetera.com

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT2| Powercreep is inevitable, but The Reinhardt is eternal. OT

***FIRE EMBLEM HEROES DOES CONTAIN ELEMENTS OF GAMBLING AND MAY BECOME ADDICTIVE: IF YOU FEEL THIS IS HAPPENING, PLEASE REACH OUT FOR HELP*** Game: Fire Emblem Heroes Developer: Intelligent Systems Publisher: Nintendo Genre: husbando collectorStrategy RPG + gacha Platform: iOS/Android V1...

Status
Not open for further replies.