• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Are precautions being done to prevent Trump from infecting Biden? I'm not comfortable with them sharing the same debate stage at all.

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
Its too bad we won't get to see roaming Trump creeper from 2016.
3840.jpg

thermopyle

Nov 8, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Not gonna watch live cause I don't think I can stand to hear Trump blather on for another hour after the last debate but definitely looking forward to some highlights of his mic being cut off.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017

Welp, as some posters on her predicted, the big WSJ bombshell is on the Opinion Page.

That should tell you how credible it is.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Found out my mom in law voted for Trump, she believes Biden will die and Kamala will take her gun away. Welcome to Texas.

Im going to tell her to put her gun in the mailbox for pickup after the election.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
if conservative twitter is any indication trump is gonna talk about this tony whateverluski dude and hunter biden a ton.

sigh, they're such fucking idiots.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
if conservative twitter is any indication trump is gonna talk about this tony whateverluski dude and hunter biden a ton.

I love it! Nobody will know what he is talking about. Biden has the upperhand here, talking about the issues that matter to Americans and he needs to say that to.

Trump sees the Hunter shit as his hail mary.

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
I love it! Nobody will know what he is talking about. Biden has the upperhand here, talking about the issues that matter to Americans and he needs to say that to.

Trump sees the Hunter shit as his hail mary.

I love how the most corrupt administration i've seen in my lifetime seem to think claiming the opposition is corrupt is a good argument.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017

Muse98

May 28, 2020
I guess the question now becomes how many voters are gullible enough to believe this Hunter Biden made up BS....knowing America im just going to assume the worst

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
These last 12 days are gonna suck.

That being said, it'll be interesting to see how Trump twists the first topic, COVID-19, towards Hunter Biden's laptop.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017

Yeah, most people will be like "who the fuck is that and how will this help me in my life or others whose lives are fucked?"

He's definitely an idiot.

I read someplace that several of his advisors were worried because he's been living in this weird "Trump news bubble", where Hunter Biden is a huge deal, he's winning the election, and Americans don't care about Covid. And they don't know how to get him out of it.

horsebite

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Don't understand why CNN keeps putting these undecided voters on a pedestal as if what they think has any importance. If you are undecided at this point, you are one of the least intelligent people in the country and your opinion is worthless.

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
i'm gonna predict that every single debate topic Trump will pivot to Hunter Biden instead of answering the question at hand. If he does- it is a terrible strategy, but kinda on point for Trump

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
We are gonna get great memes from this 🙏🏾 last debate's memes were 🔥🔥🔥
smart.jpg

and

vf8srw7obaq51.png

are so good 😂

Fleck0

Oct 25, 2017

I dont doubt that's the plan, but Trump is going to spend most of his time trying to retort what Biden and the moderator say about him. So I'm expecting literally nonstop nonsense out of Trumps mouth the entire time, muted or not.