Status
Not open for further replies.

modernkicks

Apr 7, 2020
I did the upload thing w/ the PS4 version the other day and deleted the PS4 version and I am not seeing my save show up at all in this.

edit never mind I got it now

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
60 seconds until my Chinese/Korean version is done installing, I'll be the test subject I guess.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna take me around 30 more minutes for the full download, ps5 dl's are so much better.

I'm not touching that yuffie dlc with a 10 foot pole while that description is like that though lol.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
anyone know if I can take the ps4 disc out while it's downloading? I want to play something while it's downloading, lol.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Why does this say Chinese/Korean version? I'm in Canada.

LFqooHQ.png

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
If you go in game and select 'download the Yuffie DLC', it also links the Chinese/Korean version so we should be good :)

Outtrigger888

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna take me around 30 more minutes for the full download, ps5 dl's are so much better.

I'm not touching that yuffie dlc with a 10 foot pole while that description is like that though lol.

took me 10 minutes to download. Psn maxes out my gigabit connection I love it. Great to live in times where internet is faster than installing off a disc.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to bed and let this sort itself out between now and the morning.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
uh, why is it the Chinese/Korean version on the NA store???

KSSoENu.png

Same thing happened to me, I bought the only Intermission listed on the store page on PS5 and it did not indicate it was the Chinese/Korean version until after I paid. Here's hoping it's just mislabeled in the store :P

some googling show this happened last year too and people did in fact have to get it refunded

Oct 25, 2017
Just started the download for the upgrade. Needed to go to the store and select FF7 and it's one of the options.

Not sure why it couldn't have been available for preload.

NovumVeritas

Oct 26, 2017
Berlin
So how does it work. I got platinum for the PS4 version. I don't have my saves anymore unfortunately. Is the game checking my PSN account for the trophies when I switch to PS5?

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Just want to make sure I got this right. I can:

- Insert the Data Disc (physical) and get to the "Ready to Start" point.
- Pause the install and eject the Data Disc.
- Insert the Play Disc and start FF7R (PS4).
- Upload my save file (PS4)
- Close the game and delete the FF7R (PS4) partial install.
- Start downloading the PS5 Version.

Status
Not open for further replies.