• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
tumblr_pt5jqqecI21qi2n28o2_1280.png

Source
Aww he's trying so hard lol

Last edited:

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
RvR0PbB.jpg

DuQcQiK.jpg

oCWYG2f.jpg

v3Oyp0C.jpg

QiIzQXa.jpg

stBYM6R.jpg

qTDao5x.jpg

Unfortunately don't have sources for these since I've just been saving them to my desktop for the past week.

Oct 25, 2017
Gawd after all these years VII is my favorite game, and a super important title for me. I'm beyond psyched for the remake.

Anyway, here's a pen drawing I did of Biggs

tumblr_prcwpdHO1I1sh0plq_1280.jpg

And here's Lifestream Cloud
tumblr_oy737krA3f1td58sxo1_1280.jpg

OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gawd after all these years VII is my favorite game, and a super important title for me. I'm beyond psyched for the remake.

Anyway, here's a pen drawing I did of Biggs

tumblr_prcwpdHO1I1sh0plq_1280.jpg

And here's Lifestream Cloud
tumblr_oy737krA3f1td58sxo1_1280.jpg

Biggs got some DIO lips going on, but that aside these are really great!

I'm waiting until the next big Remake showcase to get this thread going again, but in the meantime here's a couple new noteworthy additions:

OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Last one is slightly NSFW, but it was amusing enough that I felt it was worth sharing:

And as a word of warning, I'm already seeing some frog-related fan-art that is clearly adhering to a certain fetish or two. These should be easy enough to identify for anyone who's been on the internet for more than two seconds, so kindly refrain from sharing any of that here.

Mattersnotnow

Jan 15, 2018
Just wanna I say that I really appreciate people posting here. Not having a Twitter is something I don't regret but I do miss out on some cool stuff.

So, thanks y'all!

OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ouch the back pain she must have

I found this artist one of the better ones to draw a reasonably-proportioned Tifa.

You can easily tell which artists dabble in hentai based on the extra "detail" certain curves get, especially when they're obviously drawn to accomodate a "nude variant" typically used as a Patreon reward.

OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Here I thought the thread was dormant, but it's still been getting posts. Thanks so much guys.

I'm seriously loving this trend of crossover fan-art with games releasing around the same time, and I want more of it.

But the real reason I've bumped this thread is the hopes that this will be the first place I can start seeing Butterfinger-themed fan-art.

That's the only one I found so far, but I know people are working on some masterpieces right now.

OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Any good fan-art centered around the demo yet? Only found this amusing bit so far:

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
But the real reason I've bumped this thread is the hopes that this will be the first place I can start seeing Butterfinger-themed fan-art.

That's the only one I found so far, but I know people are working on some masterpieces right now.

Most people are probably trying to nope their way out of remembering that whole sleazy campaign even exists.