• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you believe in FF13- Remaster in 2020 ?

• I think it's possible

Votes: 287 31.9%
  • No chance, but want

Votes: 143 15.9%
  • Dont want

Votes: 469 52.2%

• Total voters
Oct 31, 2017
I think it's possible, if only because of how popular the FF XIII series (rightly) remains in Japan, and hell fucking yeah I'd want it. I don't care for Lightning Returns, but Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 are both really great and two of my most loved games in the series despite their flaws.

It's popular in Japan?? That makes me happy :')

I remember there being some Nissan commercial with FFXIII characters even after FFXV's release which I thought was really odd lol but maybe if that's true it makes sense

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
I playing it right now on pc with some mod ( Better texture etc...), the game is already a remaster ! This game is so gorgeous , it's crazy that a game like this was on PS3/Xbox 360 !
It's my third try to try to like this game.....On my first one, i stop the game right away, i really didn't like it when the game was out, then i try a second time when the game was released on steam, i play a little more but still didn't like it so much.
This time, thanks to my motivation to play Final fantasy game again, i tried it again ! and this time, i m in love with this game haha
Beside Hope, i really like all charactere !