Which Jedi Will Answer Grogu’s Call in the Season 2 Finale?

• Luke Skywalker

Votes: 98 10.7%
  • Ezra Bridger

Votes: 204 22.2%
  • Cal Kestis and/or Cere Junda

Votes: 80 8.7%
  • Mace Windu

Votes: 100 10.9%
  • Force Ghost of Qui Gon / Obi Wan / Yoda

Votes: 27 2.9%
  • Other / Original

Votes: 54 5.9%
  • No one. You’re going to have to wait for Season 3, sucker.

Votes: 354 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
I mean yeah, but the canon EU has been pretty careful about that so far. We don't know what happened to Cal Kestis, so I'll ignore him for now, but Ezra was specifically plopped out of the timeline shortly before the battle of Yavin (by having the Purgill lead him and Thrawn into the unknown regions) and Ahsoka went on a journey in the force through the World Between Worlds and we don't know where or what her involvement really was.

Either way, I feel it was established that the only one who could have beaten Vader and Palpatine was Luke, due to his connection with Vader allowing Vader to return to the light, so Luke's arc in my opinion is still held up strong

All we know is Ahsoka is now looking for Thrawn and that definitely should mean Ezra is alive

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
ITS TIME
43rz3tba3nv01.png

TromboneTony

Oct 27, 2017
I voted for Cal but I doubt it.

Lol @ this show if it is Luke.

Final bet is someone new or cliffhanger ending.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
I just realized how cool this is & wanted to share. Phase 4 & beyond will look very different than phases 1-3.

We already know Shuri is a brilliant engineer, crafting unparalleled Wakandan tech. She'll soon hold the BP mantle as well.

latest

We now know that Riri aka Ironheart is coming, lacking Shuri's resources but still capable of reverse engineering Stark tech and bending it to her will.

ironheart-1-variant-cover-riri-williams.jpg

Now this last bit is spoiler,
but based on recent casting announcements we know Valeria Richards - destined to be by far the smartest person in the Marvel Universe - will be at least part black.

img_0401.jpg
That shit would be so wild.
now that..........that would be insane.
That would be freaking awesome. Love me some Galen Marek aka Starkiller.
This would absolutely blow my fucking mind

Filoni apparently wanted to bring Starkiller into the new canon as an inquisitor, but ultimately decided his personality didn't make a good fit for the Inquisitors, so there may be a chance he's keeping him in his back pocket for another project.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No one. Grogu can't leave Mando for 8 more seasons. Mando already OPed with Baskar. No way a Jedi hangs out with him as well.

Nickgia

Dec 30, 2017
If it is Ezra then they better use the guy that plays Aladdin in the live action movie. Ezra looks like Aladdin in Rebels.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Filoni apparently wanted to bring Starkiller into the new canon as an inquisitor, but ultimately decided his personality didn't make a good fit for the Inquisitors, so there may be a chance he's keeping him in his back pocket for another project.

I think he will be Vader's secret apprentice like legends but not inspired the Rebels.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I voted Mace for the fun of it then realized Cal was in the poll and now I'm kicking myself.

If somebody answers the call, I doubt they will take Grogu.

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
So it's going to be Luke but at the middle or end of season 3 is when he'll show.

Also Boba Fett will betray Mando once the Empire offers him another bounty.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Not going to be able to watch it until tonight, but now I'm pretty certain I know who it is because *character name* and *actor name* are both trending on Twitter.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't post it in this thread, but I posted this in the Mandolorian OT about 45 minutes before the episode aired

Final prediction, I think the absolute worst jedi that Grogu could have summoned would be Luke, so it's probably him they're gonna go with.

But doctor...I am Pagliacci...

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is this possible with the timeline of happening after episode 9? Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.