What was FIFA World Cup 2018 Goal of the Tournament?

• Nacho v Portugal

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • C. Ronaldo v Spain

• B. Pavard v Argentina

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • N. Chadli v Japan

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • D. Cheryshev v Croatia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
This seems like football fatigue for both teams at the end here. Just wait till we add an extra round to the Cup

Feral

Oct 25, 2017
Your Mom
game was worth it for that last goal, and lots of stuff going in general. Croatia didn't stand a chance after the 3-1 though

Arjen

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The scariest thing about France is that they are going to win this World Cup and they haven't even tried that hard. I liked the spirit of Croatia off course. But even I have to admit France has been the strongest side this cup.

Oct 30, 2017
Giroud is basically Mandzukic with a crummier work rate. This will likely be his last tournament and Griez-Mbappe will be the new forward partnership unless someone else comes along.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Gratz to France

the scary thought is that they didn't even play that well this tournament, they can play a lot better

the world should be on notice.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Croatia can leave this WC head high. Nobody expected anything from them and yet they're at the final playing as the better team.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Call me salty all you want, but this France is a very unlikable team. But they get the results, which is all that matters.
Yep. It is not about the score right now. But I hoped VAR would be the solution to dives, wrong calls and timewasting would get more cards, but instead nothing changed. Cunt players can still be cunt players.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Well played France winning a World Cup on foreign soil is a better result then 98

Hope the Germans, Dutch and Italians sort their shit out so the Euros is competitive