• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only Neymar can score the winning goal for his country but make the bigger headlines for ridiculous and over-dramatic rolling around. If only such a talented player wasn't such a twat.

Ary F.

Oct 30, 2017
Good game Brazilbros. Mexico has only to blame ourselfs for this shitshow.

Like every 4 years, i hope some of the youngest players from Mexico have good opportunities to grow and give a decent performance 4 years from now. But heh.

Also a good thing is that Osorio and some of this fucking "troncos" are out. I swear that if i see Chicharito in another official match i will loose my shit.

Same, Chicharito is a fraud.

Nephtis

Banned
Dec 27, 2017
I can only hope that whomever Brazil plays against next will kick the shit out of them. The theatrics are disgraceful.

Layun needs to be fucking kicked out of the team too. He produces nothing for the team.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Lozano was supposedly being scouted by Barcelona and Madrid? Dumb fucker isn't on Liga MX levels.

He's a damn joke.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All salt aside, Brazil is looking good. Maybe not quite as good as their amazing qualifier performance led us to believe but possibly good enough to win the whole thing. Their 2014 looked like an accident waiting to happen, I don't get the same vibes from their side this year.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Good somewhat football related news: My friend in Thailand told me that they just found that they rescued that youth team that was trapped in the cave :-D

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the funny thing about the Neymar "stomp" is he actually stood on the ref

uSs5e9N.gif

the video slows down a bit in the middle he doesn't actually leave his foot there that long.

Gunslinger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This game was all Neymar. Today Neymar defeated Mexico. 1 gol y 1 assist y playing the clock gracefully. Stay salty haters.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Mexico had a nice run, but Brazil is just way too talented. Gave a good fight most of the match though.

Mimosa97

Oct 25, 2017
SCARIEST teams so far

1/ Brazil
Tie 1/ Uruguay
3/ France
4/ Belgium

One of these teams will win the World Cup

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
Oh give me a break, Neymar only starts flopping around when the other player takes the ball and not when he actually gets "stomped". He's a fucking embarassment.
8471717.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.