• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica should know not to give away cheap free kicks on that side of the goal, Kolarov set pieces are hardly a secret

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Ever replay I see the guy on the wall turn and dip his head out of the way, gonna feel bad not eating that in the face later.

Great shot though.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
so many freekick and penalty goals this cup
you can score while the ball is rolling too ya know

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Navas has a great feel of where to be at spots, he limits the shots Serbia tries to get. Very fundamentally sound.

AzVal

May 7, 2018
well those are like the most offensive changes that Costa Rica could make, I hope for a goal on the last 5 minutes to draw this

Oct 26, 2017
I just realized none of the games so far this WC have gone my way. Every team I've been passively rooting for or picked to win has lost or failed to get the favored result. Every single game.

Hopefully Brazil can break the streak.

Fxp

Oct 27, 2017
American teams are pretty pathetic until now, let's see what Brazil brings to the match.

Oct 25, 2017
Come on Serbia, I need one more goal
FSCEGd.gif

byDoS

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I'm now remembering why Arsenal never got Campbell back. Terrible player.

Where is he playing now? Betis still?

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
so surprised no penalty call in there

you're going to ruin our 1 penal per game ratio ref!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.