DopeToast

Oct 27, 2017
The Shore Shack in Rocket Power. I'd make small talk with the Hawaiian guy and then go walk on the beach. That place always looked so cool.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
midnight-diner.jpeg
Yep. Came to say this along with aquaria, and maybe Los Pollos Hermanos. That chicken looks gooood.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought of this while playing Yakuza Kiwami the other night. I was going around the city eating and drinking at all the locations. I wanted to eat at all the places.
If you already knew this. Then i'm sorry, and i hope i don't come across as patronising.

The location in the Yakuza series is a real place in Tokyo called Kabukicho (in the games they call it Kamurocho)

It's so accurate replicated people who have played the games alot are able to navigate their way around it IRL.
Here are a few videos showing that.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for another post so quickly after the first. But you're only allowed to embed to vids per post.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Leblanc Cafe in Persona 5's Tokyo:

I'll see you Leblanc Cafe and raise you Galaxy Burger.*

I'd totally try the giant burger challenge.

That or the beef bowl place from Persona 4.

*Yes, I know about the way the workers are treated, but for the sake of the discussion, let's assume that's not actually a thing.

Dicer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Arnolds from Happy Days
Central Perk
The restaurant in Supercop where they order the fried cat and string bean
Cheers
A recycled food dispenser from Judge Dredd
The flying Asian boat in 5th element/bonus golden menu

OP
OP
Wood Man

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
If you already knew this. Then i'm sorry, and i hope i don't come across as patronising.

The location in the Yakuza series is a real place in Tokyo called Kabukicho (in the games they call it Kamurocho)

It's so accurate replicated people who have played the games alot are able to navigate their way around it IRL.
Here are a few videos showing that.

It's fine, I've actually been there several times. Went to the Club Sega (not sure if it's still there) and ate at several places. I remember going to an Italian place but I don't think it's in the same on as in the game. My wife went to the bowling alley a lot when she was younger. Kinda why I like the game so much. I get to say "I've been there." and smile to myself.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's fine, I've actually been there several times. Went to the Club Sega (not sure if it's still there) and ate at several places. I remember going to an Italian place but I don't think it's in the same on as in the game. My wife went to the bowling alley a lot when she was younger. Kinda why I like the game so much. I get to say "I've been there." and smile to myself.
Ohh. Fuck me, i'm really Sorry. I feel like a right cunt now.

Also that's really cool you've been there.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
This is an amazing choice.

Also, Ten Forward:
latest

I thought about this before saying Quark's in DS9, because I preferred TNG by a hair, but 10-Forward seems like a workplace cafeteria.. everyones a co-worker or crew member.

Quark's bar has random characters going in and out, aliens passing through, a more eclectic and interesting clientele.

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
Also, not really a restaurant, but I'd like to attend one of the feasts from the Redwall books, assuming I could shrink myself down to the right size.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
That white castle place from that Kumar movie always intrigued me. I mean it must be amazing for them to go through all that to eat there.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Grillby's from undertale, not necesarily because the place is nice, but because the whole concept of monster food being 100% nourishment for your body, eliminating the act of...you know, generating waste.