Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately Mercedes is still quite dominant, on this track at the very least. Still, great situational awareness by Ferrari and Vettel. Last year unlucky with the VSC in China, this time it went well.

Deleted member 11018

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And that's it, overheating engine, bail...
RIC couldn't try anything, too bad... but i love the sweet justice
"wipe the smile off your face", 3 laps to go for my broadcast

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
All the talk of how Danny is lighting it up, but zero fucking footage of him AT ALL.. Good one, fuckheads.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
f1-singapore-gp-2017-masashi-yamamoto-honda-katsuhide-moriyama-honda-and-franz-tost-scuder.jpg

opinion-toro-rosso-honda-error-mclaren-cambio-motor-f1-201844232_1.jpg

7738.jpg

I can't wait for him to come back and blame Toro Rosso.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
No chance, Vettel was comfortable and you can't overtake on this track unless the other driver makes a mistake.

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately Mercedes is still quite dominant, on this track at the very least. Still, great situational awareness by Ferrari and Vettel. Last year unlucky with the VSC in China, this time it went well.
Are they really? I've seen a few people say Mercedes will continue their dominance, in qualifying sure but last year there was nothing between the two in race trim and if it wasn't for the Ferrari implosion towards the end of the season it would have gone right down to the wire. I see this season continuing from last, Ferrari and Merc battling for wins, I'm just hoping Red Bull can catch up.

Dave.

Oct 27, 2017
Excellent OT title XD

Pretty depressing race, not got particularly high hopes this year.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are they really? I've seen a few people say Mercedes will continue their dominance, in qualifying sure but last year there was nothing between the two in race trim and if it wasn't for the Ferrari implosion towards the end of the season it would have gone right down to the wire. I see this season continuing from last, Ferrari and Merc battling for wins, I'm just hoping Red Bull can catch up.

On pure pace Mercedes was ahead on most tracks, and they could so using their engines less many times. Today I doubt Ferrari really had the pace to even attempt an attack, but they're close. Good VSC usage though.