• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
There are reports that LeClerc has signed with Ferrari.

https://thesportsrush.com/reports-charles-leclerc-has-signed-a-two-year-deal-with-ferrari/

Sorry if source isn't reliable, have no idea. But I think right now its very probable. Many sources state that talks with Ric have fallen apart.

People on reddit say it's reliable source, just the numbers might be inflated. Ric was most likely too expensive for them and LeClerc is a promising driver. Can't wait to see him race next year.

Easy Rider

Nov 2, 2017
Dg3H81iXcAA3Lek.jpg

There's no room to pass on this track!

He will go anywhere to find Grosjean.

Oct 30, 2017
If you love Kimi, pray he just retires, I'm telling you as an Alonso fan, you don't want him there. I wish Nando had shut his mouth and stayed with the Tifosi.

It hasn't been fun to root for Kimi for years now.. Not even his championship winning year..

Wouldn't mind seeing him in a McLaren though.. He still shows that he has the speed, consistency in the other hand is questionable with all the last run quali mistakes he had done this year .

I like Leclerc. He seems to have a nice character..

Leclerc
VES
RIC

We're seeing how the new next-WDCs are settling in, it's beautiful... End of the 2000s era is hanging on Hamilton who was that era's VES

I'm getting old..

EDIT: I didn't forget that Vettel exists btw

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why are they doing 3 races in a row during the world cup -_-

Sucks having to avoid spoilers and watching the race long after its done.

Moss

Oct 27, 2017
FP3: VER: Problem with electrics. Hopefully just a quick reset will sort it out. LEC: Engine troubles. Looked more serious.

Ferrari and Mercedes look pretty close on qualifying pace, RedBull look set for the 3rd row.
I imagined 8 year old seb playing Mario Kart and shouting "BLUE SHELL! BLUE SHELL!"

LOL!

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
I suspect Leclerc was always the plan going back a while now. - And Danny Ric the backup option..

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Someone moving into Vettel's team and beating him in the first year has happened before.

Really looking forward to that Leclerc - Vettel battle if the rumours are true. Even though I would have loved it to be Danny Ric.

AlsoZ

Oct 29, 2017
The fun aspect of a track this short (we'll be hitting 1:03 soon) is that the gaps are really, really tiny.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
C4's picture-in-picture overlay needs a tweak, it looks like it's writing fully-alphaed pixels to the z-buffer.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
McLaren are going to have no front wings left by the end of the weekend.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Half the cars are leaving the track in all laps basically, not sure they are completely ignoring it when on some tracks they take your times away even without an evident gain.