• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017

登录 Facebook

登录 Facebook,与好友、家人和认识的人分享和建立联系。

EB Games has announced that FF7R is now available in Australia

www.jbhifi.com.au

Gaming - PC, PlayStation, Xbox + Nintendo - JB Hi-Fi

Shop the latest consoles and new video games from PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo and more! Discover our huge console and PC gaming range online at JB Hi-Fi.

It's also front page of JB Hi-fi's gaming page!

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
So, will they stick to the digital release date even with physical copies in the Wild?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
That's awesome. Good for everyone over there :)

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Damn Square is just cool with them doing that? Yo unlock that shit on psn then, that's wack lmaooo

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
Hey uhhhhhh America, lets follow suit please thanks.

That's super cool, unprecedented, and kind of crazy though. Lucky Australians.

But also at the same time, the circumstances as to why are not great of course.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Don't get mad, there's a pandemic, an unprecedented pandemic...

giphy.gif

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
Worst communication ever, I had the game pre-ordered on the SE store, then they posted that message saying that physical versions will most likely be delayed, so I cancelled my physical pre-order, and pre ordered digitally to play on day one.

Now they release the game earlier physically, and i'm going to be one of the last ones playing FF7R.

Just release it early digitally at this point.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Hmm Amazon emailed me yesterday saying it will arrive on the 14th. Wonder if they'll update again today. Not in a rush either way, I've got plenty to play.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
after various kinds of gaming fuckery down the years, it's only fair the Ozzies get a win, I suppose

Sep 14, 2018
I do not envy people trying to avoid spoilers for 10 days while on lockdown. Unfortunately SE just reconfirmed the release date yesterday so I don't think it's possible they will unlock it before then digitally.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no hahaha I get home all excited with my deluxe edition, and than realise it's two discs like red dead. Disc one, 55 minutes install..... crap haha

Yankee Ruin X

Oct 31, 2017
What do you think the chances are that Sony release on PSN and official release date is brought forward if everyone else is breaking launch date?

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
One would hope at this point they make it available for everyone both physical and digital copies starting April 1st in your time zone.

It's gonna be hard to dodge shit for the next 10 days.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They get to have Australian Rules Football AND early copies of Final Fantasy 7?

I've never been so jealous of the Australian people.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Lmao, good luck dodging spoilers.

Australia's been through a LOT this year so I hope those of you down under enjoy this treat.