• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
This special forces team thought they'd found the secret underground layer where the PS5 prototype is being kept.

They instead found some weird PS4 heart farm nightmare.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
This was hands down the weirdest trailer for a brand I've ever seen. They will definitely not be putting this on cable. Not sure if it landed either tbh but it does kind of tie into re3 and tlou2

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised at people's reactions on here. This is a quite typical Playstation ad. Its just brand awareness and most importantly the intro to a new slogan. The ad is great. It would be bad if you had no reaction to it. A 'wtf?' Is what they are looking for.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
What in the actual fuck?!?
Are we going to find out later that was running on a PS5 or something?
Regardless, that made no sense at all and was pretty damn creep

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised at people's reactions on here. This is a quite typical Playstation ad. Its just brand awareness and most importantly the intro to a new slogan. The ad is great. It would be bad if you had no reaction to it. A 'wtf?' Is what they are looking for.

I have come to realize that it's easy to expect too much from people here. There are lots of people here who doesn't know the difference between a dev kit and a retail unit, as an exempel, and now this. Also, we're probably old.

Creative Review team liked the ad

www.creativereview.co.uk

PlayStation’s back on form with grisly new ad

Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Playstation has released a gory new ad asking gamers everywhere just how close to their heart their games console is
According to Sony, the ad is an attempt to capture the emotions gamers feel while playing, as well as the moments of suspense that anyone who has ever tried a first-person shooter will be familiar with.

It's undoubtedly well executed, particularly when it comes to the sound, and it's easy to imagine the impact the ad would have when seen on a cinema screen. It's also encouraging to see PlayStation embracing the kind of dark subject matter that, once upon a time, made its advertising so weird – and memorable.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
It's so funny that you need the power of many PS4 Pros to feed realistic graphics, This is a good hint.
I hope this will lead to a full PS5 reveal with this trailer being complete and showing the PS5 and its games tomorrow.

Last edited:

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
They sure are full of themselves right now. Reminds me of the PS3 launch.

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
Why are people baffled about this? This is true Sony Playstation advertising.

Welcome back weird Sony, we missed you.

Last edited:

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Management change was definitely worth it for ads like these.

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
They sure are full of themselves right now. Reminds me of the PS3 launch.
084.png

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
World's creepiest datacenter.

I like it.

Also, "It may look like a harmless bagel toaster", never seen that one before.