Oct 25, 2017
Wow this is right where I live.

So a little background: everybody hates these dirtbikes here. Gangs of these dirtbikers run through redlights, right through projects (almost running over kids), are loud as hell, and no community member I know likes them.

That having been said, lol at the video. Why, cop. Why

Oct 27, 2017
Where are you concern folks at when there's threads about the injustices the police commit? We just had one the other day with Eric Gardner and the NYPD.

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like he broke a few laws and damaged others property while on an illegal vehicle? And then the cops seem to hand gesture to the people laughing at him to quiet down. Like what? lol video made me giggle though

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoy cringing in pain videos as much as the next guy but I've never seen this level of vitriol and wishing of pain and suffering before. I get it, the police have created this type of reaction, but feels like stooping to their level. This isn't the police as a generalization, that's an Individual.
Let me know when people start planting drugs and evidence to frame them, beat or murder innocent cops, or slay the lives of PoC and get nothing more than two weeks paid vacation as punishment, only then will we have stooped to the cop's level.

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoy cringing in pain videos as much as the next guy but I've never seen this level of vitriol and wishing of pain and suffering before. I get it, the police have created this type of reaction, but feels like stooping to their level. This isn't the police as a generalization, that's an Individual.
So now we're laughing and feeling good about someone getting a concussion, likely, or something worse?
I agree but why the wishing and rooting for pain and suffering? I've seen and done many dumb things but that type of reaction is wrong
Yes, because ALL cops are corrupt.
You're fighting a losing battle there friendo, just... let them. Let era be.
Yessssssss.

This is what I came for.

I could almost masturbate to these posts.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't look like he was riding the motorcycle for fun or too show off but he just didn't know how to use it, as soon as he took off he looked like someone who has never used a motorcycle before

Deleted member 59

Can't watch video atm, why is this "feel good" was the police officer a complete dick about something?

Edit - just read some posts, seems he broke a few laws (ie red light etc) i think i understand

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
If the Police don't want to be hated or laughed at, the onus is on them to stop hiring bullies, thugs and just generally ill bred assholes who dropped out of school

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
BVb4lE.gif

LOL

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol get fucked you tool. I wish terrible harm whenever I see a fucking tool on a scooter or bike doing a wheelie.

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
First defending poachers now cops? people know not limits
Wait what..

People trying to defend an NYPD cop... I mean, whatever, maybe it was one of the good cops. Maybe.
Probably not, but I can understand wanting to think there are good cops. I guess.

You can't defend a poacher though. They're a poacher. They're poaching. What justification could you have to defend them??

Vibed

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I just cringe at that damn head bounce off the pavement. I'd laugh at how stupid and arrogant it was if that didn't look like it could've killed him.

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
You know a country is fucked up when people cheer at something like this.

And just to spell it out before someone kills me because they think Im a cop defender; Im saying its fucked up that the cops have turned so corrupt that people feel good when a cop gets hurt.

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
I have lived in NYC for most of my life I have never seen anyone stupid enough to ride a dirt bike so this is one of those cool occasions.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ

nahhh

he had no intention of waiting for that green light, fuck him

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
I wish this happened in my neighborhood in Brooklyn so I could laugh at him. Even after leaving NYC for much of my teenage and early adult years, the NYPD continues to be incompetent and corrupt. Fuck them

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
You can't defend a poacher though. They're a poacher. They're poaching. What justification could you have to defend them??
No one was defending poachers. He came up with that narrative himself cause some people felt it was disgusting to laugh at poor Africans being forced between choosing whether their family dies of starvation or poaching for rich people.

Being sympathetic isn't the same as defending the act of poaching.