• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This is backfiring hard. If the goal was to quelle protests by intimidation they have failed spectacularly.

So many of Trump's decision boil down to his own insecurities. He does stuff to "LOOK TOUGH" that he would be terrified of.

Trump is scared to die, hence he thinks death is the ultimate deterrent. Trump would never put himself at danger for a righteous belief, hence he believes that protestors would scatter when presented with force.

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like they want someone to shoot a cop so they can claim anarchy in some kind of misguided attempt at saving Trump in the suburbs

Which is why they started sending them to other cities for...reasons. They want a bloody fight, and so far they've just have had their pants pulled down over and over again.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
This is backfiring hard. If the goal was to quelle protests by intimidation they have failed spectacularly.

That wasn't the goal. They want confrontation because footage of "brave beautiful" police fighting scarrrryy anarchists plays well to his base. Even the Governor pointed it out.

I can't find the an article I read last week, but it had some police or DHS official saying they expect confrontations to continue through November.

Oct 25, 2017
This thread should just be turned into Portland Protests |OT| because these protests aren't gonna stop anytime soon.

Last edited: