• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Sep 14, 2018
I don't know who I'd pick, I don't think I have a favorite. I liked everyone in the cast this time, huge step up from the trash in 4.

Xero grimlock

Dec 1, 2017
really liked makoto at first, but she kinda tapers off, and she rarely ever seems to have any passionate lines about anything , and her social links to beginning romance just felt like joker wasn't really that important to her compared to her desires. On the flip side ann and joker have numerous heartfelt moments in her social links so that by the time its time to be in a relationship joker and her both feel extremely important to one another, so makotos real lack of any connection to joker during her social links made me not like her much.

Ryuun

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
CT
I'm currently playing Persona 5, and am only at just finishing Futabas dungeon, but so far my favorite is Makoto. I actually like all of the characters, though.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
I love animals so Morgana.
Despite the drama in the middle
. I also love Oracle as a character although I never used her.

Ralemont

Jan 3, 2018
I'd say Makoto. Shout out to her voice actress who I haven't heard in anything before, she gave the character a unique sound and feel.