Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
Finch. She is so funny. Plus she dubbed Dromarch as Bromarch so now its Canon. Dagas is awesome too, he's such an asshole but it makes for a great contrast to the party. And Kassandra is such a great design. Perceval too. And I personally love Zenobia.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Still very early in the game (Uraya), my first rare blade i got is Boreas and i hate that thing.

I want her

Mashing

Oct 28, 2017
KOS-MOS L4 special is so good. I hits my nostalgia bone big time. Wulfric design is cool, but the end of his questline SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS..... seriously, I had more trouble with the end of Wulfric quest more than anything else in the game. My favorites are Sheba, KOS-MOS, Praxis and Perceval

casiopao

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
KOS-MOS L4 special is so good. I hits my nostalgia bone big time. Wulfric design is cool, but the end of his questline SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS..... seriously, I had more trouble with the end of Wulfric quest more than anything else in the game. My favorites are Sheba, KOS-MOS, Praxis and Perceval

X busterrrrrrr.

Naw, Finch is a girl.

Hmm. Not sure why i think she is a he lol. The name i guess?

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Come on guys, we all know Boreas is the best rare blade. His quest is amazing and ridiculous too.

Boreas_album.jpg

Okay, I'm a little biased.

Herald is indeed awesome. Amazing design. Same with KOS-MOS. Same with Theory.
Jules de jong voices all the best blades: Boreas, Finch and Brighid.

benbeau

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Floren.
qBE5fpA.jpg

If only because I was confused as fuck for a moment when he didn't work as a female blade for Merc missions. He's a pretty good healer, and it's fun watching him put the moves on with the unsuspecting townsfolk. They can't handle his botany prowess.

Rahxephon91

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kos-mos and Azami were cool designs. Of course thanks to the game's shitty gotcha system I never got them.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I only began the game yesterday and I'm in the chapter 3 but he was my first one so my favorite so far is him haha
hqdefault.jpg

Mr. Nice_Guy

Oct 27, 2017
I've seen the outline of Herald in my play through but haven't gotten it yet. Pretty disappointed now that I've seen it in full.

I also love Zenobia's concept OP. Kos-Mos, Daga, Adenine, Boreas. Mostly the ones with interesting designs that stray away from the fan service shtick.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
I've seen the outline of Herald in my play through but haven't gotten it yet. Pretty disappointed now that I've seen it in full.

I also love Zenobia's concept OP. Kos-Mos, Daga, Adenine, Boreas. Mostly the ones with interesting designs that stray away from the fan service shtick.
Yeah Herald could have been a badass demonoid kind of character with monstrous characteristic from her silhouette, like a female, winged Wulfric, but instead she's just another loli in mech suit.

Nickgia

Dec 30, 2017
Design wise it's Perceval. I actually don't really enjoy using other blades besides Pyra / Mythra because they feel too slow.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Come on guys, we all know Boreas is the best rare blade. His quest is amazing and ridiculous too.

Boreas_album.jpg

Okay, I'm a little biased.

Herald is indeed awesome. Amazing design. Same with KOS-MOS. Same with Theory.
rT7APQ7.jpg

Yeah Herald could have been a badass demonoid kind of character with monstrous characteristic from her silhouette, like a female, winged Wulfric, but instead she's just another loli in mech suit.
A loli is a prepubescent girl...

K818ULc.jpg

Last edited:

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
Floren.
qBE5fpA.jpg

If only because I was confused as fuck for a moment when he didn't work as a female blade for Merc missions. He's a pretty good healer, and it's fun watching him put the moves on with the unsuspecting townsfolk. They can't handle his botany prowess.

One of my favorites too! Really cute, worked well when paired with Nia.

My other two favorites are Vale and Perun. Not for any particular reason, other than that I liked their designs and I got them fairly early on. They stuck with me through most of the game.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Floren.
qBE5fpA.jpg

My man! To me he's the cutest and sweetest Blade in the game. I love his love of plants and how he interacts with Nia.

CielTynave

Oct 25, 2017
Going solely off designs (since I barely have any of them) Perun is definitely up there for me. Looking forward to the update so using cores goes by a bit faster so I hopefully get more of them. I think I only have 5 or 6 rares so far 40 hours in...

Dingens

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Got all rare blades and did all of their quests.
In terms of design, I am on Team Adanine.
In terms of personality it's definitely Azami (she also had one of the most fun quests).

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
I dig the look of Herald though I don't have her myself - I could have sworn I saw her silhouette while using cores, but apparently I was wrong.

I love Finch and Zenobia too.

I love all the main story blades, both design and personality wise.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Sheba, mainly because you can stick a +50% Auto Attack Double Chance on her and then use an all female party and watch as she destroys everything with auto attacks. And she looks so absurd it's brilliant.

ccieag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Vail, CO
I love the designs in this game. Was originally bummed when my Switch had to be replaced over X-Mas, and I lost my original save file. However, having watched a video on pulling rare blades, I have been able to really increase my luck and in Ch6 have Boreas, Zenobia, and Ursula, and began stacking dark to pick up Vale.

Favorite designs are Herald, Ursula, and hopefully soon KOSMOS. Finch and Boreas are the coolest characters though. Love the heart-to-heart where Boreas talks about licking Tora for "just a taste", as opposed to eating him since he's a friend

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Played through alot of chapter 3 before quitting and never got one outside of the story though, so my favorite would be the Tiger bro.

Kandinsky

Oct 25, 2017
Dunno if it applies to the english translation, but in the spanish one, Floren is treated like a female for everything except Mercenary Missions, it's really weird.

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
To be honest Zenobia and Wulfric are the only non-story Blades I actually liked.

I slapped them both on Zeke and he was an absolute wrecking machine next to how powerful Rex becomes late game

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
There isn't a single rare blade I dislike.

I'm not a huge fan of some of the designs, but in all cases their personalities won me over. It was really nice getting to know them through their quests.

So it's hard to choose a favorite. Finch and Zenobia are definitely up there for me. Also really like Herald and Kasandra. And QTPi. And Praxis. And Wulfric. And Agate. And Roc. And Kora. I could go on.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I really like Herald since she is essentially piloting a dragon exo-suit. The sisters Praxis and Theory I like as well.

I like Blade Nia the most though.