Status
Not open for further replies.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
There are 3 Papa Johns left in CT. There was more a decade ago but almost all of them closed. This chart is some nonsense.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Illinois is Chuckie Cheese???? Most of the locations I know are out of business.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not believing Long John Silvers in TN at all. I live in one of the bigger cities here and there are only 2 locations and they are always dead af. Same for the Nashville area.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Thats incredibly fake which makes me happy because PA and NY picked Subway and Sbarro. You will get a better meal digging through a garbage can.

But its fake because there are a few states that selected Chuck E Cheese. Thats just some straight up bullshit.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
..... Boston Market for MA?

No.

There are... 14 Boston Markets in the state of Massachusetts, the entire state. None of them ever have any people at them. Compared to Dunkin Donuts? There are well over 14 dunkin donuts within a 10 minute drive of my house.

If this data turned up Boston Market for Massachusetts, then the data is so flawed that all of the results are meaningless.

I also wouldn't consider Dave & Busters, Olive Garden, Outback, Rainforest Cafe (...) to be fast food (maybe "fast casual" or something).

And there is not a fucking chance that Long John Silvers is #1 in Maine, whee you have... hundreds of amazing sea food restaurants. That makes no sense and must be wrong.

-edit-

Wait wait.

I've done more research.

There is not a single Long John Silvers in the entire state of Maine. It can not be the #1 Fast Food Restaurant in Maine if THERE AREN'T ANY IN MAINE

N25YfCL.png
Hey, it could have been worse, they could have said Boston's Famous Pizza.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Shut it down folks, this is faked to take the piss out of ya

"Public information and statistics society" does not exist.

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
Nobody actually thinks Dunkin Donuts shitty food is good. People in New England just always go there for coffee. Having it listed as the "favorite fast food place" seems misleading.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Iowa has In N Out????

I suppose we can allow a rogue state in our In N Out Nation. Need all the allies in the war against Chic Fil A Country. Only one evangelical company can reign supreme.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
This might be the most bogus stats every collected. Washington has zero in-n-outs. Charles Entertainment Cheese winning three states? A place where you have to go to a birthday party to get their shitty pizza? There are 6 locations in Minnesota. When they think fast food they really are thinking of Charles? It also looks like there are no Jolibees in Michigan.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
in-n-out being the Washington state fav feels like a specific call out to all the Cali folk moving here.

of course this is fake

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
All these list are always fake and outrageously off the mark so people will talk about them.

Oct 28, 2017
They are being funny guys. A clear indication is Subway for PA, knowing damn well this is Hogie country and no one would....AND I MEAN NO ONE IN THE STATE WOULD CHOOSE SUBWAY OVER ANY OTHER OPTION.

(Maybe Jussie Smolett)

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I literally have never heard of Jollibee. I've lived in Michigan for a decade now. um...I just did a location search for the restaurant and don't even see any in Michigan...

EDIT - I nearly vomited looking at their menu

YumBurger
yum-1.png

Jollibee is delicious and the YumBurger sauce is the best fast food burger sauce by far.

Mashing

Oct 28, 2017
While this is fake, there's no doubt Whataburger is probably Texas' #1 or #2 (Chick-fil-A being #1).

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
The fact that people are still responding to this is perfect. Barstool made this map up just to laugh at everyone spreading the infographic around...and to show how mindless the internet is. Lay out information in a colorful little picture, and people eat it up. Thus: this thread.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Given this is fake, we're locking the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.