Status
Not open for further replies.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Bah! All Mordred wanted was for her Chichiue to love her (and acknowledge her as the rightful heir), but Artoria refused! Besides, Mordred was a speed-grown homunculus - she still had the mentality of a child when she launched the rebellion. Disciplining a rebellious child can sometimes be necessary, but Artoria is being very immature to still hold a grudge against Mordred after both of them died.

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
Jeez you guys weren't kidding about the gacha. Between money in my account and all the quartz from starter login bonus I could do five 10x rolls. Got the 4 star CE seven times and nothing else...

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't going for anyone in particular, I was just hoping for a 4 star event servant. Or any 4 star servant, really.
At a combined rate of 4% for SR and SSR Servants, the odds of you not pulling one in 50 rolls are just under 13%. Even with this game's lousy rates you got pretty darn unlucky. You have my sympathy.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Man, looking back I did some unwise decisions on who to level up. I'm taking level 30 servants for my farming runs, and I don't think I can do the thunder level without dying.

Scrooge McDuck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Alot of the bad blood between them as servants is due to the treachery. Artoria gave the throne to Mordred temporarily while she went off to fight a war. Morgan manipulated Mordred into using this moment to forcefully take over the kingdom. Artoria returns to her bastard son creating a rebellion to take over the kingdom. Mordred mortally wounds Artoria and kills Gawain before being slain by Artoria.
She betrayed her and caused the end of her kingdom. It'd be weird if she didn't hate her.
Yar, somehow I forgot that these people are dead already and thus the treachery was in their pasts.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Oh dear, this is a pickle. I was planning on going with suggestions from Tamamo/Kiyohime whenever they were available, but Kiyohime wants a radish field. I'm not a fan of radishes. I like watermelons and Mordred, who suggested them, came home (unlike Kiyohime). Who to side with... who to side with...

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Watermelons are delicious.

I'm going with with Martha and then mordred for every choice, but if they were against watermelons I'd still go watermelons.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at my friends list, either nobody is bothering to roll on summer banners, they're having horrible luck, or everybody has extreme patience for rate-ups.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh dear, this is a pickle. I was planning on going with suggestions from Tamamo/Kiyohime whenever they were available, but Kiyohime wants a radish field. I'm not a fan of radishes. I like watermelons and Mordred, who suggested them, came home (unlike Kiyohime). Who to side with... who to side with...

Radishes are only good if they are making tacos. Go with melons.

Looking at my friends list, either nobody is bothering to roll on summer banners, they're having horrible luck, or everybody has extreme patience for rate-ups.

CEs or servants? Servants mostly have a new asencion material so people aren't gonna put a not fully leveled servant up is what I'd assume.

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
I used 5 tickets and got Tama Lancer. I had a lot saved up and considered going for NP2, but when I used another ticket and got a Billy the Kid, I realized I'd probably waste everything and quit while I was ahead.

Lockon

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know why but I thought all the summer servants are 4* except for Archer Altria. I did some pulls this morning with 10 tickets and 1 multi pull. Got lancer Kiyohime from a ticket and lancer Tamamo from the multi pull. I didn't even looked it was a 5* until I took a break during work looking at a guide for this event and found out lancer Tamamo is a 5* lol.

Edit: Still want that 5* CE though, might pull some more during solo Mordred rate up.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Running Atlanta/Atlanta/Mash for water spam has really made me like her again. Wish they weren't so slow about animations updates...

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
I hate it when all the lovely successful rolls here... turn into amazingly empty failures in my own attempts, lol. First off, though, congratulations to those who got what they wanted... and even those who got limited servants they DIDN'T want. Still a much better situation than not getting anything.

3 10 rolls, and only positive note are 4 of the Atalante CE. A BUNCH of servants appearing (more than usual, like 3~7 per roll?), but all crappy 3*s I have max NPs of, and then, a cherished 4*appea- CRAP, NP3 D'eon! (TT_TT)

Still no Nitocris, still no Serenity, still NP 1 Hundred Personas. And almost everything I rolled was start-of-the-game old stuff. :( :( And Hohenheim, who I've gotten like 10+ times. You can stay away from me, Paracelsus! I'd absolutely love to have the "Issue" of a multi NP'd Tamamo Lancer right about now. I'd happily make her as strong as possible, if given a chance! :( Desire sensor obviously knows this...

*twitch* All these summer characters, and such limited chances to get them. At least the way to get bonus material drops is quite generous, with every character available providing some use. But I've got all this EXP saved up, and nothing to use it on, and it sucks, lol.

The additional quarts and summon ticket are coming slow as can be, too. Even the ability to use the special servants in battle is quite limited. It's really making the material grind feel like non-participation more and more. I wish this game was as generous with free pulls as Dragon Ball Dokan Battle is, during it's events. It's a good counter balance to low rates.

One on my friendlist… for some reason, has an NP5 Nito. It's nice having someone that can just OFF waves of creatures without much thought. Instant death Chances don't get nearly as much love as they should, lol. Can I mention I'd gladly accept her crawling into one of my desperate summer summons? I wouldn't be angry at all. I don't even mind the low-animation cutouts; they're basically hieroglyphics, right? So She's fighting with ART! XD A precursor to Hokusai!

Anyway. between the profuse amount of the Atalante CE, and using her a lot on these anti-saber missions, I guess this event is trying to make me love her. Adding her animation update would help! :/ Plus the Swimsuit Mystic Code buffs Quick cards, so even better for her. Pushing all her strengthening events before THIS event was a good idea. She really is a nice team player. A Wall of Crits after NPs will pretty much finish off anything that's appeared, so far.

Really hoping Tamamo (especially, Mikon!), Martha, Kiyohime, or even Mary and Anne answer my pleas before this event is over. Any of the eternally 15 y.o. Saberfaces can stay far, far away, however. Arturia messed up my 5* guaranteed summon (I don't even want to raise her, lol), and I've had and felt extremely Middle-of-the-Road about regular Mordred for long enough, even though she does decent work. I am happy she gets something that looks better than the massively straight-forward Clarent Blood Arthur, pre-update, however.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Not going to lie, after my struggles yesterday with getting a unit I'm kind of worried about not getting Martha. I can dip into the reserves if I absolutely must as I have 4 singularities worth of free quests I can do before Nero Fest, but I would rather avoid that if possible.
Alot of the bad blood between them as servants is due to the treachery. Artoria gave the throne to Mordred temporarily while she went off to fight a war. Morgan manipulated Mordred into using this moment to forcefully take over the kingdom. Artoria returns to her bastard son creating a rebellion to take over the kingdom. Mordred mortally wounds Artoria and kills Gawain before being slain by Artoria.
I'm convinced you know all of the fate lore. You always have the most in depth answers to these things lol.
but Artoria is being very immature to still hold a grudge against Mordred after both of them died.
This is what I'm saying! I thought it was only her body that was stuck at 14 but she's acting like a 14 year old too.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
CEs or servants? Servants mostly have a new asencion material so people aren't gonna put a not fully leveled servant up is what I'd assume.
Both. I'm a bit shocked at how rare the CE's are. Only a few even have the 3* wood CE on their supports.

Also noticed that I'm in trouble collecting water. I've got no good options fighting all of those sabers. I do have Atalante and Billy but they're only level 1 and I have no exp cards.... I completely overlooked them prepping for Camelot.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to those who rolled Shark or any of the other summer servants. Looks like the two or three of you who have been vocal about saving for her had no trouble getting her with your stash. And good luck to those who are saving for the individual rate-ups or part 2.

Been kinda busy lately, but hopefully I can make some time for that grail (or at least convince someone else to do it for me).

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Thunder versions of Iron and Stone nodes are really close to kicking my ass. Mainly because nearly all my best servants aren't part of this farm and I lose a few due to class affinity in the final waves. Relying on friends a lot for this but most of them have mismatching event CE with servant.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
What actually is the most efficient ember gathering level for exp cards? It's taking so many ap to get them in expert...

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Cleared the Okeanos singularity and liked how it played out at the end. Gave me the good old dark Typemoon game feeling.
Screwed up the boss fight though and for the 2nd attempt I replaced Drake (yes, I DID use her all the time) with a JAlter from my friend list.

The guest servant's were fun to watch. Loved their interactions with each other, especially between a certain goddess and her plushy boyfriend.
And tsundere maiden was nicer and less bitchy than I had expected. Though I had to look up who she meant with "loser sister".

Have 200+ mana prisms and both summon tickets and exp cards are sold out in the shop. Should I go for the Fou cards?

Summer event:

I'm currently at 117 SQ (+1 summon ticket) and am seriously tempted to try my luck at the first banner once I've hit 120 SQ.
It's time to get a 2nd SSR servant, please. :(

Congrats to all of you lucky enough to summon Tamamo Lancer.
And wow Antiwhippy, that's impressive luck. Still can't believe that you only started playing this a few weeks earlier than me, and look at your current servant lineup.

Assuming it's the same as the rerun it should be.
>snip<
So basically I need to wait till the second last banner... still better than a dual rate up tho by far.

Thanks!
Uhm yeah, the summer versions of Tamamo, Artoria or Martha would be nice, though considering that I don't have their original class versions either, I'd be happy with any.

Why yes, yes they are.

Unfortunately, as JROD and A.J. have said, the only reliable places are Montgomery and the Archer daily (which was Sunday, and won't be back until the missions expire). There might be some available in interludes depending on who you have and what you've already done, but you may just be out of luck.

Archer training? Isn't that on monday according to http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Event_Quests:_Chaldea_Gate#Today's US Quests ?
I need some Saber opponents to complete this week's Master Missions, which I should be able to do on sunday.

Jeez you guys weren't kidding about the gacha. Between money in my account and all the quartz from starter login bonus I could do five 10x rolls. Got the 4 star CE seven times and nothing else...

Sorry, to hear. :(

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Broke down and did a few rolls, got spooked by a trap, a book, regular pirates and berserker lancelot (aka rare prism for me) before I got Rider Mordred.

edit:
Have 200+ mana prisms and both summon tickets and exp cards are sold out in the shop. Should I go for the Fou cards?

Summer event:

I'm currently at 117 SQ (+1 summon ticket) and am seriously tempted to try my luck at the first banner once I've hit 120 SQ.
It's time to get a 2nd SSR servant, please. :(

Archer training? Isn't that on monday according to http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Event_Quests:_Chaldea_Gate#Today's US Quests ?
I need some Saber opponents to complete this week's Master Missions, which I should be able to do on sunday.
I know this good bond CE is coming up soon..it cost 1000 mama prisms https://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=330#nav I just wanna mention it. It might be a expensive for you since you're new and prob don't have that many mama prisms. But yeah the HP and ATK Fou cards are nice to max Fou your servants.

I wish you the best of luck. Personally I felt my luck was...rough with my recent rolls..

I think the Archer missions reset when the weekly master missions reset as well.

Last edited:

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
What actually is the most efficient ember gathering level for exp cards? It's taking so many ap to get them in expert...
The highest level gives you the most gold enbers. Bronze are only really worthwhile for topping off anything requiring less experience than a gold ember offers and silvers are better off burnt for prisms.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017

I personally would say no. You kind of want to get to 5k and keep that in reserve for the next good CE so you can MLB it. I think once you're over that you can spend on Fous. I also find that I have way too many Fous that I can just max anyone I want as soon as I get them (ie Kiyohime yesterday went straight to max max) but I don't level a ton of servants.

I've actually never bought the XP cards but you've made me realise I should cause I have like 6k mana prisms and a ton of servants I need to level. Thanks for that lol.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I had clicked the spoiler first lol. Thought it was going to be the results.
Congrats on Tamamo. How comes you kept rolling after you got her? NP 2?
Also what did you use to record?

Omlet Arcade because it was the easiest thing to set up, and I can start a stream by just clicking record on the ipad.

I'd still like to get NP2, and I have around 370 quartz left plus my 300-day login is soon. However I want to save some rolls for Archer Seiba. People in the Discord convinced me to stop rolling because I was on such a bad streak, lol.

I did 3 more 10-rolls later in the day and got NP2 Kiyohime, Berserkalot NP2, and summer yuri pirates. So I have all the summer servants so far.

Dam that's some good rolls. Congrats on getting almost everything lol.

So how many of them google play cards are in there?

Condolences to those with bad rolls, I won't be joining you folks till part 2. =(

Four google play cards from the RCSS deal, I bought two big packs with those and some google play survey credit before I transferred over to the ipad.

However I have actually not spent any of it yet, aside from the guaranteed gacha. Everything I used today was free savings from February onwards.

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

It really is expert. More precisely, expert 2 weeks ago when it was 1/2 AP lol.

But yeah, expert gives you all the good gold ones which are the ones you want to spend in levelling. Use apples if you want that servant up quick. Yes, the grind is real.

Four google play cards from the RCSS deal, I bought two big packs with those and some google play survey credit before I transferred over to the ipad.

However I have actually not spent any of it yet, aside from the guaranteed gacha. Everything I used today was free savings from February onwards.

Cool, I only purchased a big pack and a tiny pack to make an even 90 paid SQ. Really only here for the guaranteed pulls. I look forward to seeing how far the RCSS cards take you though.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
It's so heart breaking when you see that red chest drop from a dragon or a demon and it just turned out to be gems.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Completely random but do we get a free CE for each Chaldea's Boys Collection, or was it just for this years one? Next years batch look great too (the artwork is so good on these cards) so there's a few I would like to get.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Kiyohime (Lancer) looks like a regular servant with the outfit and that weapon of choice. Which depends on whom you ask, doesn't necessarily means it's a bad thing at all. Imagine fighting demon pillar with someone on a bikini just hitting things with surfboard.

dreamlongdead

Nov 5, 2017
I'm not messing with this FP gacha anymore. Not a single 3* Event CE after spending 100k.

Will hold on to the rest of my 120k. I was able to one or two copies of the last one without much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.