J2C

Oct 26, 2017
Three weeks, three 1st quarter injuries :( Saquon, Russell Gage concussion last week, Mike Evans this week. Definitely fantasy cursed

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Ekeler, Evans, Chubb all down already today. Devante Parker as well.

I honestly wonder why I bothered with fantasy this season. Pretty ridiculous.

darkazcura

Oct 25, 2017
I put Hill on my bench because I was worried the game would be cancelled/postponed after this week, but now that it looks like it is happening, I'm kinda pissed there is no way for me to put Hill back in since the rest of my guys are Sunday players, and my WRs were all at 1 PM. There's still a chance the game could get cancelled tomorrow if someone tests positive.

I know it is unusual for fantasy, but Yahoo should had built in contingency into the programming or whatever to let people basically do: 'play X player if Y game occurs; however if Y game is cancelled, count Z players score in the final score'. So even if Z player scores more, you are forced to play X player if the game actually happens because he would had been my first choice anyway in a normal circumstance, but at least you are not stuck with not playing your best guy if the game happens to actually happen.

Last edited:

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
I'm trying so hard to beat my opponent because they actually sat Julio Jones. But Russell Wilson has been basura today.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Yup Garbage Time Stats cost me another matchup this week. Thank you Browns for allowing Dak to put up a 50 burger on me

Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017
Pleased to report that I'm winning this week

wwi1cYh.png

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Got cute and started Henderson over Miles Sanders cause of the juicy Giants matchup. What a stinker.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Well that last drive gave Allen Robinson like 14 points, leaving me tied at 119 with my Tyreek Hill and his Chiefs D/ST left. Was confident with that 14 point buffer, but now I'm not at all with Hoyer starting.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
From now on, fuck taking advice from Yahoo, ESPN, and the others. I'm listening to my gut for the rest of the season. I benched Herbert after every damn Start Em/Sit Em had Herbert listed as a sit on every site, and picked up Mullens as a one week stop gap.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
From now on, fuck taking advice from Yahoo, ESPN, and the others. I'm listening to my gut for the rest of the season. I benched Herbert after every damn Start Em/Sit Em had Herbert listed as a sit on every site, and picked up Mullens as a one week stop gap.
That's why this thread has been created. Listen to the actual people investing instead of the overpaid experts. ESPN and Yahoo said not to draft Aaron Rodgers

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Trust your gut most weeks, I benched Hunt for Rojo and it turned out alright

joeposh

Oct 27, 2017
I'm locked in a huge shootout this week with 2 players left for tomorrow.

Half point PPR. One RB and one Flex left. I have Aaron Jones, so that's a lock at RB, but not sure who to go with between James White and Russell Gage for the Flex with Cam out.

My opponent is up 40 points after Kittle absolutely went off, so I'd have to get a great performance out of both to get back in this, but would love any advice.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
About half of SF's receptions went to Kittle which is insane (and gave me a nice cushion in the ESPN league if Adams can't go tomorrow and I have to pick up some scrub and pray for something like 3 catches and 40 yards).

Not sure how bad Chubb's injury is, but it would benefit my Yahoo team where on top of Carson and Cook, I would have another true bonafide RB1 in Hunt. I mean hell, he's been perfect as a Flex for me this entire season, but if he is able to snag around 80% of the RB duty that would be huge.

edit: Also looks like SF's Jeff Wilson Jr. is no longer fantasy relevant after today. Total afterthought and Mostert is likely back next week. I want that last bit of RB security, so I'm definitely on the lookout for a RB to sit on the bench unless worst comes to worst.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
My first losing week of the season, unless Edwards-Helaire and Kelce can overturn a 56 point deficit.

The annoying thing is I expect them to get close enough that it will make the Chubb injury, or my decision not to risk playing Ridley tonight, or the fact my opponent had Dak and Cooper, to really fucking sting.

Just one of those weeks.

Aisod

Mar 21, 2020
The Mahomes owner (who is also a Bears fan) offered me Newton for Foles this AM. I accepted and immediately my phone blew up with complaints so I had to veto the trade. lol

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Oops. Well this is the first time I'm in a league with IR. I left two players who were healthy on it and now that I'm trying to find a uick scrub replacement for Adams, I'm unable to. I can't activate the IR guys because they already played and to add any player, even if I was to drop someone from the bench while adding a player to maintain the same amount of players on the bench/playing roster is not possible. Doh! Well I have a decent enough lead and my opponent has Watkins and Edwards-Helaire. Praying for Belichick to somehow contain the ground game tonight.

And lesson learned that healthy guys on IR are not a secret stash room x_x

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Well that last drive gave Allen Robinson like 14 points, leaving me tied at 119 with my Tyreek Hill and his Chiefs D/ST left. Was confident with that 14 point buffer, but now I'm not at all with Hoyer starting.
Just to update, this dude dropped the Chiefs D/ST and slotted in the Pats??? Am I missing something?

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
3-1 in both leagues. 2 different tales this week.

Yahoo 12 team - Up by 19 points. Opponent has Gurley. I have Ridley. Almost lost thanks to Ryan constantly throwing to some zucchini fellow.

ESPN 10 team - Up by like 30. Opponent had KC RB main and Watkins. Me botching IR by having healthy dudes there means I got screwed when Adams became a no go and I had no WR on the bench. Still finish with a very comfortable lead. If anything I would have expected these two leagues to be flipped in script. But all's well that ends well.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I am very much fucked right now with Ekeler and Julio probably going to IR, lol. I need to make a trade. Melvin is my other RB and Lindsay is probably coming back soon and I've been streaming Mike Davis too. Ugh.

Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017
Hockenson worth dropping for Tonyan or do you think Tonyan is just super hot right now? They both have a bye week and I'm starting Kelce, so I don't have too much to gamble here

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who has Kenyan Drake on my fantasy team, is it time to write him off as a complete whiff?

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Trade opinions please!

Jeudy for Gaskin. Yay or nay?

Note; current RB's include Carson, Robinson, Swift, Akers. WR's include Adams, Gallup (who is proving to be a real boom/bust option thanks to CeeDee), Beasley and Brown.

Oct 27, 2017
Two dilemmas this week;

1. Deebo Samuel straight into the team as WR2 vs Miami. Yay or Nay? Alternative is Russel Gage vs Carolina or Shenault vs Houston.

2. Joshua Kelley (vs Saints) or Myles Gaskin (vs 49ers)? For my Flex position/RB3.

Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017
I have the Bills and Broncos defense and both games look to be in jeopardy this weekend....

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
I have the Bills and Broncos defense and both games look to be in jeopardy this weekend....
Word is that Broncos/Pats game might still go ahead as normal. Heck of a gamble that I've got a trade for Jeudy happening in parallel. Because if it goes ahead and Gilmore is resting with COVID...Jerry's feasting.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Would any of you drop AJ Green right now? I feel like he's just getting back up to speed after missing all of last season, but Tee Higgins is gone in my league and all that's left is Cole Beasley, Adam Humphries, and Scotty Miller as far as viable replacements.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Would any of you drop AJ Green right now? I feel like he's just getting back up to speed after missing all of last season, but Tee Higgins is gone in my league and all that's left is Cole Beasley, Adam Humphries, and Scotty Miller as far as viable replacements.
Tee's arguably now the primary RZ threat for the Bengals, so I'd drop Green.

For week 5... Miller > Beasley (close) > Humphries (likely not playing if Titans are COVID hit again)

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Tee's arguably now the primary RZ threat for the Bengals, so I'd drop Green.

For week 5... Miller > Beasley (close) > Humphries (likely not playing if Titans are COVID hit again)

This is for bye week replacement. I goofed and drafted 2 of my 3 starting wide receivers that are on byes in week 10. I drafted Green and Aiyuk to be their replacements, but Green's injury history, age, and lack of targets scares me.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017

He's droppable, but I'm not sure that's what would tempt me to drop him. But yeah, if you need a COVID replacement or want to take a flyer on someone, absolutely.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Drake and Mixon have been killing me. I know the second I bench Drake he will go to town or Mixon will have another bad game. I grabbed Henderson but he fell back down to earth.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Drake and Mixon have been killing me. I know the second I bench Drake he will go to town or Mixon will have another bad game. I grabbed Henderson but he fell back down to earth.
Henderson is shaky at best. Feel (with a sprinkle of self-interest) that Akers will likely take more touches away from him when he recovers from his rib injuries.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to swap out someone's player selection from a previous week? One person in my league started Pittsburgh, but due to COVID they did not play. Had he started KC, he would've won the matchup. His opponent brought up this issue and has offered to take a loss if I can find a way to swap out the lineup from a previous week.

As commish for the yahoo fantasy league, is there a way to alter this?

BurtonGuster

Oct 26, 2017
Kittle owner in my league is pretty weak at WR. I'm thinking of offering Darren Waller and one of my WRs:

Kenny Golladay
Terry Mclaurin
Diontae Johnson
Tyler Boyd
Justin Jefferson

Not sure which one yet, thoughts? Fair trade?

Repgnar

Nov 4, 2017
Am I delusional for wanting to start Robby Anderson against Atlanta over Robert Woods against Washington?