• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
Trying to use some of my trending players to pry away a real stud. I have that Bengals TE, Josh Gordon, Nick Chubb, Geronimo Allison, quite a few people chilling on my bench that I don't need at all. It's basically either package them into trying to get someone good and providing depth in return or trading away Kamara and a throw in to try to get Gordon/Gurley. I'm really just worried about Kamara as my stud going forward.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Someone wants to trade me white for cmc. Should I go for it or stick with cmc?
Scoring? This is a trade I would consider if you can get another player alongside White.

i've been offered Will Fuller and Fournette for Tarik Cohen

i've already got Sony Michel chilling on my bench, should I count my blessings with Cohen and stay the course, or trade for even more injured and injury prone dudes? the potential upsides of a healthy fuller and fournette have me tempted, but I already have DeAndre Hopkins and Watson is throwing with a fucking collapsed lung out there
I think you stay with Cohen here. The value looks good, but Fournette is a headache right now and Fuller has not been the same when Keke plays.

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Trying to use some of my trending players to pry away a real stud. I have that Bengals TE, Josh Gordon, Nick Chubb, Geronimo Allison, quite a few people chilling on my bench that I don't need at all. It's basically either package them into trying to get someone good and providing depth in return or trading away Kamara and a throw in to try to get Gordon/Gurley. I'm really just worried about Kamara as my stud going forward.

As both a Gurley and Kamara owner. The only trade offer from there I would even consider is Kamara + Josh Gordon + Chubb. But even that's a stretch with what the RB situation on the saints look like and the way Gurley is producing. Maybe if he was weak at both WR + RB he would consider it.

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
As both a Gurley and Kamara owner. The only trade offer from there I would even consider is Kamara + Josh Gordon + Chubb. But even that's a stretch with what the RB situation on the saints look like and the way Gurley is producing. Maybe if he was weak at both WR + RB he would consider it.

Yeah the only reason I'm going for Gurley is because his owner only has one win and is really weak at other positions. His other skill position players are Drake, Corey Davis, Jamal Williams, Dez (somehow still), and Marvin Jones. I'm guessing he might take some sort of swap just to have a slim chance down the stretch with a more complete team.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
I needed to shake up my roster so I let everyone know I'd entertain offers for Gurley.

I accepted Alshon, Nick Chubb and John Brown in .5 PPR.

Happy with that haul. All three straight into my starting lineup

Was I a dummy to make that trade?

Oct 25, 2017
Someone wants to trade me white for cmc. Should I go for it or stick with cmc?

I think I like White slightly more ROS. He's going to catch just as many passes as McCaffrey and has a significantly higher chance at TDs. Michel seems likely to miss at least a couple weeks too. He also gets the Bills championship week. Another plus in his favors is that if you need to win this week, White @ the Bills is a way better option than McCaffrey facing the Ravens

One thing to consider though is McCaffrey has already had his bye week while White has not. That could be a deal breaker for you depending on your RB depth and how tough you anticipate your week 11 matchup being.

Oct 27, 2017
I think you stay with Cohen here. The value looks good, but Fournette is a headache right now and Fuller has not been the same when Keke plays.

food for thought, thanks for your insight. i'm leaning towards keeping Cohen as well, it might have been different before Carlos Hyde got traded over; now Fournette might end up part of a committee to try and keep mileage off of him for the rest of the season

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah the only reason I'm going for Gurley is because his owner only has one win and is really weak at other positions. His other skill position players are Drake, Corey Davis, Jamal Williams, Dez (somehow still), and Marvin Jones. I'm guessing he might take some sort of swap just to have a slim chance down the stretch with a more complete team.

Ah seeing his team, you might have a good shot at getting Gurley in a package deal. Good luck!

I needed to shake up my roster so I let everyone know I'd entertain offers for Gurley.

Yes

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Alright I need a running back (current stable is Lindsay, Murray, Ekeler, Powell, Jalen Richard) and I'm stacked at receiver (Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Keenan Allen, Josh Gordon, John Brown).

There's a bloke in my league that is weak on receivers (Thomas, Allen Robinson, Doug Baldwin, Jarvis Landry) and has a lot of mid tier running backs he is willing to trade (Chubb, Kerryon, Drake, Cohen, Howard, Michel). He also has DJ, who he says is off limits.

Who of his running backs do you think is the best target? I posted earlier that he offered me Michel + Robinson for Allen + Gordon. Thinking of countering with a similar trade but replacing Michel for Kerryon, Chubb or Cohen. I could also ask for Landry or Baldwin in place of Robinson.

I'm probably giving up more value than I am receiving here, but with Adams and Hill on my team I am only really trading away 2 flex options for a starting running back.

Just seeing who people think the best targets are on his team. I could also try offering just a 1 for 1 trade Gordon/Allen for a running back.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Alright I need a running back (current stable is Lindsay, Murray, Ekeler, Powell, Jalen Richard) and I'm stacked at receiver (Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Keenan Allen, Josh Gordon, John Brown).

There's a bloke in my league that is weak on receivers (Thomas, Allen Robinson, Doug Baldwin, Jarvis Landry) and has a lot of mid tier running backs he is willing to trade (Chubb, Kerryon, Drake, Cohen, Howard, Michel). He also has DJ, who he says is off limits.

Who of his running backs do you think is the best target? I posted earlier that he offered me Michel + Robinson for Allen + Gordon. Thinking of countering with a similar trade but replacing Michel for Kerryon, Chubb or Cohen. I could also ask for Landry or Baldwin in place of Robinson.

I'm probably giving up more value than I am receiving here, but with Adams and Hill on my team I am only really trading away 2 flex options for a starting running back.

Just seeing who people think the best targets are on his team. I could also try offering just a 1 for 1 trade Gordon/Allen for a running back.
Josh Gordon for Kerryon or Chubb would be a good offer for you. If he declines it you could add one of your RBs, Powell or Richard. Maybe go even as far as Keenan Allen for one of them, even if it's for Sony Michel. I think giving Allen and Gordon is too much tbh

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeldon, Drake or Carson for RB2 behind Kamara this week... kinda want to give Yeldon another shot, but not sure. I also have Ingram II.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Need to pick up a qb for Rivers bye week. Slim pickings either Keenum against the chiefs or Mayfield against the steelers.

Who should I go with?

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Received an offer this morning:

My Kerryon, Eric Ebron for James Conner? My other TE is Trey Burton.

Oct 25, 2017
Received an offer this morning:

My Kerryon, Eric Ebron for James Conner? My other TE is Trey Burton.

Don't do it. I understand that you have another startable TE and that Kerryon's upside is a bit capped due to the 3-way timeshare but there's no value for you in that trade beyond a 2 week rental and 1 of those weeks is going to be against the #1 run defense.(Ravens)

The last time Conner faced them he was held under 45 total yards including rushing 9 times for 19 yards and no TDs.

Need to pick up a qb for Rivers bye week. Slim pickings either Keenum against the chiefs or Mayfield against the steelers.

Who should I go with?

Baker for sure

ryul2

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
wasnt able to get mack (was mostly to keep other people from using him) so I ended up with trubs (I have both luck and wentz who are on bye next week and all the other options I didn't like eg baker, flacco etc)

will suck to have 3 qbs rostered but I know if I drop either wentz or luck they will be picked up

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
James White and Golden Tate for Davante Adams and Austin Ekeler?

I'm getting spooked by the Cook sitting until 11 talk and am struggling to find some trade pickups. Last week blew up a number of deals with big performances or trades.

Oct 25, 2017
James White and Golden Tate for Davante Adams and Austin Ekeler?

I'm getting spooked by the Cook sitting until 11 talk and am struggling to find some trade pickups. Last week blew up a number of deals with big performances or trades.

I like the James White side. Adams is a solid WR1 but his last 2 weeks are inflated due to Allison and Cobb being out. He'll have blow up weeks but don't expect those performances to be the norm. His only competition besides Graham has been 3 rookie wideouts. I like Tate more than Ekeler too.

Are you getting White?

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
With Bilal Powell's injury, rookie Trenton Cannon is the Jets' RB2 on the depth chart this week. Might be worth a flyer in deep leagues, though they'll get Eli McGuire back from IR next week. Targets and touches from Vikings game:
Bilal Powell, RB - 6 touches (Wk 6: 16, Wk 5: 20, Wk 4: 12), 20 percent snap share
Isaiah Crowell, RB - 12 touches (Wk 6: 15, Wk 5: 16, Wk 4: 5), 46 percent snap share
Trenton Cannon, RB - 6 touches (Wk 6: n/a, Wk 5: n/a, Wk 4: n/a), 32 percent snap share

Powell suffered a neck injury, opening the door for Cannon to see more work. The rookie was a factor in the passing game, catching four of his five targets for 69 yards (a team-high).

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite move of the year was adding OJ Howard one week, trading him immediately for Kelly Golladay, and then re-adding him right now for Peyton Barber

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if this is asked million times on different forums.

Need a RB2 this week.

D Martin or J Richard. STD league

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Marvin Jones, Amendola, Allen Robinson II

need one for my WR2. I'm thinking Amendola as other WR on Miami are dead, but Marvin should bounce back after last week. Robinson is hurt so want to wait one week just to see.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Picked up Courtland Sutton but now I'm hearing neither Demaryius or Sanders will be traded...

Dammit, I'll hold till the trade deadline passes.

Oct 27, 2017
This last week has destroyed my confidence in my RBs. Sony is out. Yeldon has Hyde to compete with now. Fournette isn't coming back yet. I need help on who to start this week.

I have:
Kenyan Drake
TJ Yeldon
Raheem Mostert

Pick 2

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like the James White side. Adams is a solid WR1 but his last 2 weeks are inflated due to Allison and Cobb being out. He'll have blow up weeks but don't expect those performances to be the norm. His only competition besides Graham has been 3 rookie wideouts. I like Tate more than Ekeler too.

Are you getting White?
Ya, getting White and Tate. Just agreed and confirmed we're doing the deal so that it's in effect after this weekend's games.

I actually don't like Tate much at all but it's a necessary evil to upgrade my RBs and prep for the worst case scenario of Yeldon losing his lead back AND Cook going on IR.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I went up against my opponent. Projected to beat him by 70 points, he has two players on Bye and one that gave zero points

But he got around 75 points from his IDP and 30 points from the 3rd down back from th patriots.

Ugh.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's a nice quartet to have. I say Jeffrey and Edelman but John Brown is also intriguing.

I'd say Jeffrey and Edelman if Gronk and Michel are out

If not, I'd possibly lean to Brown...

Thanks. Jeffery has been fantastic, but Jacksonville's secondary gave me pause. I suppose they are in free fall right now though and I expect the Eagles to have a lot of offensive possessions because Bortles is going to turn it over.

I didn't know Gronk was facing another week out. That makes Edelman a better play then

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017

Ouch! You got fleeced. Should've gotten at least one stud out of such a trade.

Oct 27, 2017
10/12 in my league wants to trade his Aaron Jones for my G. Bernard. Since I lost Powell last week and all I have left is Hyde and Bernard I am considering that not great deal, just for warm bodies

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
Just traded Cam and Breida for Diggs. Have Matt Ryan so I have no real need for Cam and I cant trust Breida anymore when I have plenty of other RBs. Back to being a Kurt Cousins fan!

10/12 in my league wants to trade his Aaron Jones for my G. Bernard. Since I lost Powell last week and all I have left is Hyde and Bernard I am considering that not great deal, just for warm bodies
I mean Gio isnt gonna play this week I think and Gio is just gonna be a handcuff to Mixon when he does come back. Jones has potential RB2 points if he gets enough touches.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just pulled the trigger on my Kerryon and Eric Ebron for David Johnson. How'd I do? My other TE is Burton.