VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Hmm Fitzmagic seems like the right move so far. But this game could also get out of hand and make Kirk have to throw.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can I talk about how much I hate Matt Ryan? You have a receiver that can catch jump balls anywhere on the field at will and you never throw him the ball...

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, this is what I was kind of thinking too. Cousins is the safer play, but I'm playing someone with an absolutely stacked roster and projected to lose by like 15 this week and I need a hero.

I'm sure whatever I choose will be the wrong decision, haha.

Damn you, cursed monkey paw.

I also left him in over Fitzpatrick, so... gonna go ahead and write this week off.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brees, Stafford, Eli, and Josh Allen in a two QB league. Kittle at TE.

Learned Gronk is available for the best QB available.

Wish I had more confidence in my bench long term to float Stafford out there.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up Jordy off the wire yesterday and kept him on the bench. Played Kenyan Drake, he got a total of two points. Moved Drew Brees (40 points in my half PPR league) to my bench this week for Fitzpatrick off the wire. It all feels bad.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Robert Woods, thanks buddy :)

What's going on with Keenan Allen though?

Picked up Jordy off the wire yesterday and kept him on the bench. Played Kenyan Drake, he got a total of two points. Moved Drew Brees (40 points in my half PPR league) to my bench this week for Fitzpatrick off the wire. It all feels bad.
I think I'm giving up on Drake tbh. Don't even really know who he is.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Latavious Murray has a theoretical great matchup.... then the Vikings fumble twice and it's 17-0. Vikings only ran 4 run plays THE ENTIRE GAME

Oct 28, 2017
California
I've got Kamara and J How in one league, and their Byes are coming pretty soon but all I've got on the bench are Rashad Penny and Ito Smith.

Penny hasn't shown shit and I'm really tempted to drop him, should I just stash him for now?

ryul2

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
going into the season, I was hoping mike williams would be a sleeper and looks like he's carving his role into the offense now

only problem is I I dropped him earlier this week in my work league. Hopefully people will see calvin ridley's points and go for him instead this week

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Relying on AB to get me 13 points to get the W. Feeling alright about it, but also a little worried that Big Ben will be terrible.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you Marvin Jones! Win secured (knock on wood). Now Fitz tomorrow will just be a test run to see if I like him going forward.

ryul2

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
looks like i started the wrong guy (michel instead of kerryon)

I knew it was risky, but I was banking on the lions run d being really bad, but guess not

hopefully i can start kerryon week in week out now though