• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sakuyahime

Sep 21, 2019
Argentina
I'd love to see a really good fan-made version of P.T with this!
The Silent Hill game that never was, would be quite interesting to see, even if it wouldn't be the same of course!

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine having the power to recreate any Fallout game from scratch and choosing Fallout 4 :(

This is still super cool though.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to see a really good fan-made version of P.T with this!
The Silent Hill game that never was, would be quite interesting to see, even if it wouldn't be the same of course!

Some creators on the early access of Dreams are already ahead of you! :)

It seems like there's more hurdles with Dreams in terms of character designs, rather than environments. But I guess all it takes is time to come up with some amazing stuff!

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Some creators on the early access of Dreams are already ahead of you! :)

It seems like there's more hurdles with Dreams in terms of character designs, rather than environments. But I guess all it takes is time to come up with some amazing stuff!

Everything about this game is just crazy. Can't wait to get my copy tomorrow. I'm curious as to how much time is required for something as well done as these concepts; also if they were done with KB+M or something else? I haven't watched a ton about creating things, just some game demos.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
The most incredible thing, is that, I expected the dream being only the bridge area and some small quest within there. My mind was blown when suddenly the quest took me to the city.

WHAT THE FUCK?

The bridge section was amazing on it's own, but when I realize they also made the city, I was floored.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Would love to see a modern concept of legend of dragoon. Just see if someone can't program that combat into dreams....or even the shadow hearts ring