• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 16, 2020
nah he needs to be removed from the white house for what happened today and for the bullshit he has done on twitter and facebook

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Facebook all like "You're MY responsibility and I will NOT have you embarrass me for at least a day!"

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Not enough. Not nearly enough.

Social media is so afraid of losing their golden ticket with him.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
A 24 hour ban for inciting insurrection at the nation's capitol 😂

Why the hell even bother

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
People who tried to sign up to use Quest 2 with a name Facebook thought was suspect were banned, in many cases without appeal, and all their prior purchases removed without refund.

That is more punishment than the President inciting an attack on Washington D.C. gets.

Special Puppy

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 12, 2020
Big Tech is directly responsible for Trump's rise. Fuck them.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
24 hours. They just testing the waters or something?

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
I caught a 24 hour ban today too- I called a guy with a Kermit profile picture a "Puppet Bitch". Good to know there's still equal punishment in the land of Zuckerberg.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A friend of mine got a 48 hour ban for using the word "Negro", but we are mexican, negro literally means black and she was talking about the colour of a dress she was trying to sell. She doesn't even speak english.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
So you can incite an actual insurrection on a sitting government that was democratically elected and only get a 24 hour ban for it? I would say that's surprising but this is the company that has helped cause genocides in other countries by it's app being used to help do it and not stepping in to ban people etc, fuck social media and all media that used trump to cash in for years and ignored the damage that was coming that everyone told them to stop in advance not after the fact.

Deleted member 9306

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm tired of all of these fake ass companies.

BAN HIM. He's COMMANDING TERRORISTS.

If anymore people die I don't want to hear a thing from Twitter, Facebook, etc. because all of this time they could've shut his bitch ass up, but instead they let him talk.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
I like how these social media companies are suddenly holding that bitch accountable. They know the Dems own the Senate now and that they're about to get bent over.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
On the one hand, yeah, that's some pretty limp punishment.

On the other hand, it's more than our entire federal government has been able to commit to, so...

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
People who tried to sign up to use Quest 2 with a name Facebook thought was suspect were banned, in many cases without appeal, and all their prior purchases removed without refund.

That is more punishment than the President inciting an attack on Washington D.C. gets.
This is nothing new. I said years ago that the people that tweet for fast food restaurants are held to a higher standard than the actual president of the US.