Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is like Facebook making a free throw at the end of a blowout game.

Facebook 1 - MAGA nutjobs 125
Honestly, if Trump looked like he was going to win, they wouldn't have done anything. I feel like this is more them wanting to avoid being involved in a call-to-arms from these nut jobs after the election.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Why are so many people in this topic acting like defeatists with comments like it's too late or the damage has already been done?

this is a ban that should have happened some time ago yes but at least it has happened now, which is certainly better than the alternative.

Last edited:

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
Why are so many people in this stopping acting like defeatists with comments like it's too late or the damage has already been done?

this is a ban that should have happened some time ago yes but at least it has happened now, which is certainly better than the alternative.
It's probably more effective than people think. I would guess that for a lot of these people Facebook=The Internet. For the ones that will try to follow it away from Facebook, hopefully they can't stomach the content of the places these conspiracies come from.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I went through a post about it from one of the local news channels in GA, and all I see are "why are they banned instead of Antifa or BLM, main stream media is apparently only for leftist, FB is afraid of the truth, etc".

Conservatives will find any excuse to fit their fucked up narrative.

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
I went through a post about it from one of the local news channels in GA, and all I see are "why are they banned instead of Antifa or BLM, main stream media is apparently only for leftist, FB is afraid of the truth, etc".

Conservatives will find any excuse to fit their fucked up narrative.

always have and will always look for more excuse before collaborating with the satanic enemy or doing any self examination.