• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds good to me.
9.2 TeraFlops, baby!

Might actually replay Fable 1.
Perhaps even Fable 2.

But Fable 3? No!
Nope.
That won't happen.

Awful awful game that is, Fable 3.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well now I kinda wish I would've put the last couple of hours into Fable 2 back then to get the last Cheevos lol.

I miss like 5 real easy ones.

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
9.2 Teraflops

How long would it take to 1k each fable game?

Resident4t.

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I really wish they revealed some gameplay, but Fable is back so I'm stoked regardless.

9.2 Teraflops

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
That Chicken Chaser title is too tempting! 9.2 TeraFlops

It's also tempting to go for the other title. I might install the first one, try it and see if it sticks with me as it did so many years ago

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Played through Fable TLC 8 times on a PC, through anniversary twice and both Fable 2 and 3 twice too, don't have 1000g in them so can't snag the hero of Bowerstone one, but I sure as hell will take Chicken Chaser! 9.2 Teraflops baby!

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
I had a great time with Lost Chapters on PC *years* ago but never ended up putting much time into 2 or even picking up 3. The X patch for the trilogy is a great incentive to give them another shot. 9.2 teraflops!

Neonzel

Hero of Bowerstone
Apr 30, 2018
Philadelphia
9.2 Teraflops

I have most of the achivements in Fable 2 &3 already. But man, Fable 3's "We Need Guns, Lots Of Guns" seems like it's going to be a pain in the ass.

Neuromancer

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore
I'm really looking forward to seeing what this actually is. I hope it's a single player focused game, maybe with co-op. The last thing in the world I need this to be is an online only GaaS.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really looking forward to seeing what this actually is. I hope it's a single player focused game, maybe with co-op. The last thing in the world I need this to be is an online only GaaS.
I've heard the idea batted around that it might be a MMO or some kind of live game like Destiny.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I realized that there are some online achievements in Fable 3, are those even possible to do today?

Ser Ignatius

Chicken Chaser
Apr 15, 2020
9.2 TeraFlops

So happy this is finally announced. Looks like PG will stick with a sense of irreverent humor and that makes me happy.