IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Reminder: Ezra Miller uses They/Them Pronouns.

View: https://twitter.com/ComicBook/status/1557214294621700096

The source is from THR, by the way:
www.hollywoodreporter.com

DC Films “Reset” Adds More Confusion for Warner Bros.’ Slate

After David Zaslav shelved 'Batgirl' and declared a new 10-year plan is in the works, the future of the comic book powerhouse is less clear than it has been in years.

Zaslav turned heads when, among DC's upcoming films, he highlighted on an earnings call not only Black Adam and Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom but also The Flash, starring the embattled actor Ezra Miller. "We've seen them. We think they are terrific, and we think we can make them even better," Zaslav said of those films. The optics were not good, coming days after axing Batgirl, which would have been the first DC Extended Universe film to star a Latina, Leslie Grace.

Work has kept up on The Flash, which has been testing well. Miller participated in regularly scheduled additional photography over the summer, apparently without incident, before being charged with burglary — their third arrest this year — on Aug. 7 in Vermont. Still, neither DC nor Zaslav has indicated the film will move from its June 2023 release date, though insiders say the studio is evaluating all options.

All is well in Flash land, folks.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck that film. I hope it performs like shit.

I know that sucks for everyone not Ezra who were involved in making it, but Ezra doesn't deserve an ounce of success from this film.

darksider321

Dec 8, 2020
Ya at this point, they don't really care what Ezra does if they are willing to do the reshoots with them. I honestly did think they were going to cancel The Flash when the annoucement came with the cancellation of Batgirl and the change of Keaton to Affleck in Aquaman 2 but with this, it seems that it will go full steam ahead with the release.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
www.vulture.com

The Complete History of Ezra Miller’s Controversial Career

From kidnapping allegations to a plea deal for unlawful trespassing to the DCEU’s master plan.

So WBD brought them in for filming right around here I guess:

June 15, 2022: Miller appears to have deleted their Instagram

June 16, 2022: The Daily Beast publishes a report speaking with an alleged victim of Miller's, a 12-year-old nonbinary child who alleges that they were targeted by Miller.

June 23, 2022: A Rolling Stone investigation revealed that a 25-year-old woman and her three children, ages 1 to 5, have been living at The Flash actor's Vermont farm in a roommate situation that worries the children's father as well as two sources close to the situation.

June 30, 2022: A woman identified as Nadia alleges to Variety that Miller harassed her in Germany in February 2022.

Utter trash. It's one thing to hold a movie that was filmed a year ago, it's another to active support & pay someone who has been accused of the above.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Soulless fucks the lot of them.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
We all know the only way they can save this movie's release is to deepfake Tim Robinson's face and voice over Ezra's and call it a day

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
So after the grooming allegations WB continued a working relationship with Ezra. That was also after everything went down in Hawaii too.

Those we're certainly some choices you made WB.

Oh so when they were looking for them to serve the protection order they should've just checked the WB studio lot.
If they only knew then how easily they could've found Ezra.

Refrain

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Their career as an actor should be pretty much over by now, right?

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Jesus, imagine coming to work with them and just having to go on like literally everything that's been going on just hasn't happened. The fuck.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
WB did pickups really recent. Like last few weeks not sure if Miller was there but WB was real secretive and certain people had to sign NDAs

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Country is doing backflips to avoid bringing them in. Such a high profile person allowed to be as destructive so openly, I guess it's a tale as old as time. WB is such a shit studio.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I mean lets be honest. WB powering through and just releasing the movie makes sense fiancially. 99% of the audience is not keeping up with Ezra Miller or doesn't care. They'll have a muted press tour and probably make their money back. After that they recast or pivot.

Short of murder charges the movie will come out.

Last edited:

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I figured they would still release the movie but doing pickups that recently? lol they are determined to get this movie out

Azzazel

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how long before a major newspaper or website actually puts a damning article on Ezra. Like something that most definitely will turn heads and this shitshow becomes impossible to ignore.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
I'm morbidly curious how important these reshoots were that they were still worth doing amid this nonsense. Like, at this point WB's gotta be thinking the movie's a trainwreck that just needs to be released because it's too big to fail, but if that's the case to they really need to slap a new coat of paint on the thing?

Surely the movie would've been functional and made 95% as much money without bothering with this?

Feb 16, 2022
Like, even if one is to ignore the fucking ethics of still paying Miller to come and do additional photography, you'd think one of the bosses at WB would sit them down and say "Stop doing whatever the fuck you're doing, seriously, STOP". Even if it's purely for monetary reasons, even if they just don't want further bad press for the movie. For any reason at all, why has no one sit Miller down and told them to fucking stop it? I refuse to believe there isn't anyone with a higher status than them who could put them in their place.

There's no actual good reason to keep enabling them this way. It even hurts WB's pockets in the long run. You'd think greed would at least force WB to keep a tight leash on Miller.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just let it die already. I mean even if Ezra hadn't gone off the deep end, was there so much buzz for this movie?

Nov 27, 2017
California
Guarantee they're filming a new ending or after credits scene replacing them for good
Flashpoint changes everything so no need to do a huge cover up/loophole, it's what happens to the flash

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
Once again and louder to those in the back:

FUCK EZRA MILLER, FUCK DAVID ZASLAV, FUCK THE MUSCHIETTIS AND FUCK WARNER BROS. DISCOVERY.

And if anyone ask me "but why the Muschiettis though?", read this OP again. There is absolute no excuse for this.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Guarantee they're filming a new ending or after credits scene replacing them for good
Flashpoint changes everything so no need to do a huge cover up/loophole, it's what happens to the flash

There's no chance of this. They wouldn't be filming new scenes if it was to replace Ezra. They're not going to write it into the story when so many people will know why it's happening and take them out of the movie.

Nothing will happen to Barry in this movie. If the film gets a sequel, they'll just recast Ezra. No need to overcomplicate things.

These are standard reshoots for the film, like any other superhero film, because WB does not care about what has been happening with Ezra. They don't care.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck that film. I hope it performs like shit.

I know that sucks for everyone not Ezra who were involved in making it, but Ezra doesn't deserve an ounce of success from this film.
I can't imagine that it feels good working on this film with the news that has come out and the fact that Warner Bros. care more about money than enabling the Ezra Miller cult world tour of abuse and grooming.

Fuck this film for sure. It deserves to fail and Warner Bros. does not deserve an ounce of the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Like, even if one is to ignore the fucking ethics of still paying Miller to come and do additional photography, you'd think one of the bosses at WB would sit them down and say "Stop doing whatever the fuck you're doing, seriously, STOP". Even if it's purely for monetary reasons, even if they just don't want further bad press for the movie. For any reason at all, why has no one sit Miller down and told them to fucking stop it? I refuse to believe there isn't anyone with a higher status than them who could put them in their place.

There's no actual good reason to keep enabling them this way. It even hurts WB's pockets in the long run. You'd think greed would at least force WB to keep a tight leash on Miller.
Zazlav just looking better and better everyday.
125b3-16597106656283-1920.jpg

Also, Hamada not looking well here either.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
WB did pickups really recent. Like last few weeks not sure if Miller was there but WB was real secretive and certain people had to sign NDAs
I wonder if they are preventing people from talking to the press about the film, considering how bad the news has continued to get but we've only got like one industry article about the behind the scenes of the studio that was prior to the grooming allegations/protection order news.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta squeeze some reshoots in between felonies. What a crazy story with this person over the last few months.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
The most sensible thing to do would be to replace Ezra at the end of the movie with a new Flash. I mean, that's the whole point of the movie, right, to reboot the DCEU? So just replace Ezra in addition to all the other characters.