• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
I love Godzilla and this googly eyed bastard always makes me want to laugh when I see it. I remember feeling shocked when I first saw him for how over the top it was.

mittelos

Oct 27, 2017
Big Lost fan back in the day and really liked Richard Alpert; and obviously, I was a big supporter of his front company Mittelos Bioscience (aka Mittelos Labs).

Oct 25, 2017
I had a spider-man avatar at the old forum and when we moved here i changed it to spider-man's clone as an acknowledgement of the event.
Later while the forum was trying to will smash fighters into existence I added Ridley to my avatar in support, as was the style at the time. I ended up keeping it because I really like ridley.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
It's Kino, of Kino's Journey, who travels the world, spending only three days and two nights in a place before moving on (cause she figures that's just about enough time to learn most things about it, while still leaving her with enough time to explore new lands). It's a fantastic franchise and I love it and its worldview dearly.

And I'm crazy about movies too, and her name is Kino... IT WORKS ON SO MANY LEVELS!

tumblr_n0kqakX9CS1trci4bo1_r1_500.gif

Ganransu

Nov 21, 2017
It's the icon for gunlance in Monster Hunter, my main weapon in the game. And my name is romaji for gunlance.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
It's Bunny from Bunny Must Die, a 2006 indie metroidvania. Because I think more people should play it. The specific image is from a Japan-only PS4 remake.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Miles Morales, the fourth canonical Spider-Man in the main Marvel universe. Saladin Ahmed and Javier Garron inherited the book after Bendis lest Marvel back in 2018 and it's been pretty solid stuff. Patrick O'Keefe, one of the illustrators for Into the Spider-Verse, has been creating the covers for the relaunched book, and the cover to #8 is straight up fire.

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I will change this avatar once a true sequel to Paper Mario TTYD gets released.

The series has been starved for a good entry since 2004.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
My wife drew this for me over 9 years ago now, and I've used it everywhere since. I colored it soon after she drew it (literally the next day according to the timestamps on the images) but for some reason I only ever used the black and white one here and in the old place. Decided it was finally time to switch the colorized version.

(edit) The file was listed as "comic test" but I believe it was actually part of some test drawings to decide on the style we wanted to use for our youtube channel at the time. Here they were after I did some color tests on them.

QDjhrHK.jpg

We went with a couple different styles after deciding we didn't like any of these.

youtube_profile.png

This was what we first decided on because of it's simplicity.
channel%2Bicon.png

Then we went with something slightly more true to us.

That said, I always had a fondness for the original, which is why it became my forum avatar.

Last edited:

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I saw mine posted in some offsite Smash threads and thought it was funny, so I adopted it in the build up to Smash Ultimate. Haven't really wanted to change it yet, but I did add Purdue Pete to show my school spirit during the Basketball Tourney.

crotchett

Banned
Apr 23, 2019
It's Garurumon...any digimon fans out here? Metal-Garurumon might be one of my fav anime designs ever.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Found it in some weird old ads site - it's a Beech-nut Gum ad - I've just always loved the look of this kid. I think I've had it for almost a decade now as my avatar. Before that, on the old site, it was a Moai head.
ec3b5260841d58919b1bfb122c3dafb2.jpg