TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
As the title says and like the Last of Us 2 giveaway I did. I want to help those who truly have been hit by these hard times and be able to enjoy a game they are really looking forward too but know they will not be able to due to money restraints, restrictions and life. I am giving away two physical copies in the states. Winner just tells me where to send there amazon copy and away it goes. If you have any doubts.........just check the last of us 2 giveaway thread. Both folks are happy as can be enjoying the game at this moment!

I will be posting the Giftbot post soon for those to enter.

Please DO NOT ENTER if you can afford the game. I want to this to be there for the folks who truly want to explore and experience the island is Tsushima come launch day that normally would love to, but at this point in time can't due to financial problems.

As always i will not allow junior status to be able to enter (sorry folks, it just saves the trouble of lurkers making quick accounts and entering.....but look for future giveaways!)

Winners as follows were

Shakerovic
Melpomene
Flavius
treble

Last edited:
2 gifts from TheZynster

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from TheZynster TheZynster!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (USA) PlayStation 4 (USA): Ghosts of Tsushima - Won by Shakerovic Shakerovic (240 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (USA) PlayStation 4 (USA): Ghosts of Tsushima - Won by Melpomene Melpomene (232 entries)

DarKaoZ

Oct 25, 2017
My man, you are doing a service to everyone at these harsh times. I wish luck to everyone!

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
Awesome man! Will not enter myself since I will buy the game but reading things like this really make my day

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Awwww that is so awesome of you.
I'm not entering the raffle. Just wanted to wish good luck of those who do, and thank you for doing this.

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
So incredibly kind and generous of you OP! Thank you for the opportunity.

Jun 23, 2020
As the title says and like the Last of Us 2 giveaway I did. I want to help those who truly have been hit by these hard times and be able to enjoy a game they are really looking forward too but know they will not be able to due to money restraints, restrictions and life. I am giving away two physical copies in the states. Winner just tells me where to send there amazon copy and away it goes. If you have any doubts.........just check the last of us 2 giveaway thread. Both folks are happy as can be enjoying the game at this moment!

I will be posting the Giftbot post soon for those to enter.

Please DO NOT ENTER if you can afford the game. I want to this to be there for the folks who truly want to explore and experience the island is Tsushima come launch day that normally would love to, but at this point in time can't due to financial problems.

As always i will not allow junior status to be able to enter (sorry folks, it just saves the trouble of lurkers making quick accounts and entering.....but look for future giveaways!)

That's really generous of you. Nice one.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Luckily my workplace didn't fall on hard times due to Covid so I'm mostly in the free (other than the backpain from my shitty chair when I work from home - gotta borrow one from the office soon) and I don't have to enter. But just wanted to say good on you man, I'm sure you can make a few people happy.

Hopefully all who enter do so in good faith.

Birbos

Alt Account
Banned
May 15, 2020
I'm not going to lie, if I didn't come across an ancient gamestop gift card I'd probably participate.

Good stuff op.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TheZynster You're a beautiful person.

I can't enter, unfortunately. As they're US copies, and i'm in the UK.

Which is a shame, as i sure as fuck ain't going to be able to get it.

To all those who do enter, break a leg.

Hakimy

Nov 9, 2017
I really wished i could enter since I'm a refugee and the pandemic made it even worse for me so i couldn't buy a single game this year and this was my most anticipated game for this year but apparently I'm still considered a junior member so i guess i can't enter this giveaway but that's life for you.

Edit: oh its physical! Then i guess I wouldn't have won anyway 😅

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Kudos, OP. (Won't be entering myself - just wanted to commend your kind gesture)

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the generosity, OP!

Would it be possible for the winner to opt for a digital copy, so that people from other countries can also participate?

blackrogue13

Nov 21, 2018
Won't enter as I didn't fall on hard times (fortunately work in public sector and so government essentially pay wages anyway) but this is really generous. Just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on your kind act.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
I can afford so I won't enter, but this is very generous of you :)

Maybe require the winner to post a proof of completion :P

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Very generous of you! I can afford it, so I will not enter. I'm sure this will bring joy to someone!

OP
OP
TheZynster

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
got some really beautiful PM's

we may have some more copies to front it seems from other Era members who don't want to deal with the amazon front :)

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really kind of you. Won't be participating myself because it's US only, but good luck to everyone in it!

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you very much TheZynster. Like TLOU2 I won't be entering as these are US only physical copies. Just wanted to do you are a generous person