• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gut Reaction to the Costume

• Yes

Votes: 1,108 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 120 7.8%
  • Where's the sash at?!

Votes: 306 19.9%

• Total voters

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017

https://ew.com/movies/2018/09/05/ca...um=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew
Slayven

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
the movie costume is an upgrade, I approve that much

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the suit is fucking awesome

Besides that a kinda boring cover, but by EW standards this is great considering some of the photoshop nightmares we've gotten

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
I don't really know who Brie Larson is, so all I can see here is Amy Poehler in a Halloween costume.

T'Chakku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, Captain Marvelsidesteps the traditional origin-story template, and when it begins, Carol already has her powers. She's left her earthly life behind to join an elite Kree military team called Starforce, led by Jude Law's enigmatic commander.

Awesome. This is exactly how Doctor Strange should have been handled.

nevercomehome

Oct 25, 2017
Costume looks solid. Can't wait to see her in action, though. Right now she's just "pose woman" in my head cause I feel like we've been seeing her doing poses in photos for a while now.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
This is a very unusual opinion for me to have personally but I would have liked a bit more makeup - a bit more out there. She looks a bit too girl next door to be a world saver super duper hero.

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Costume is good, cover isn't horrible, lack of a sash sucks, sparkle-fists are great, and none of it needed the build-up tweets. I think Marvel was just trying to get people talking about something else when it comes to the MCU right now.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Suit looks streamlined and great! Unfortunately no sash. She may get it at some point though. Love the colors and material.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The actual photo from the film / set looks better imo

http:///FbUc.jpg