• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think we're onto something here. Big G vs 682 when?
UBxg8Ci.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Was reading 3935 (This Thing a Quiet Madness Made) at work and the audio on the page that says "Hello" scared the fucking shit out of me. Why is this allowed

OP
OP
BLOODED_hands

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
So...... I've been drinking, yes, but in my buzz I went on YouTube and found this channel:

They may not be the greatest actors but it's actually nice to see a YouTube channel dedicated to making live-action renditions of certain SCPs.

Watching a few of them and I just discovered SCP-4999......

4999 is basically a dude that is there for you when you die if you're lonely and shit.

Last edited:

Risev

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone recalls the SCP about something like a hole that connects to different realities / dimensions, with each reality's SCP foundation sending in their report of the hole?

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
So I've gone down a rabbit hole of monsters and stuff and I was wondering if there is any SCP based on wendigos? I know there is one based on skinwalkers.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For some fucking reason I had a crazy ass dream where I was a testing subject for a SCP that takes form of the person most erotic desire. Is there even a SCP like that?